PDA

View Full Version : A group of hunters donates 250 pounds of elk, deer, sheep, bear and wild pig

PatriotnMore
05-11-2010, 8:04 AM
Lucky eaters. Glad to see these programs alive and well.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0511-game-meat-20100511,0,6407386.story?track=rss

wildcard
05-11-2010, 9:26 AM
Thanks for posting this up. I'm going on a Trophy Elk, Buck, Doe, and Antelope hunt towards the end of this year and haven't figured out what i'm going to do with all the meat.

I'll see if there's any organizations that will accept the donation. It's good PR and helps those in need.

I have enough trouble trying to finish 80 lbs of boar..

professionalcoyotehunter
05-11-2010, 1:06 PM
I'll take anything you have to give me.:D

gn3hz3ku1*
05-11-2010, 1:53 PM
Thanks for posting this up. I'm going on a Trophy Elk, Buck, Doe, and Antelope hunt towards the end of this year and haven't figured out what i'm going to do with all the meat.

I'll see if there's any organizations that will accept the donation. It's good PR and helps those in need.

shoot id eat it for FREE too! but then i always have food on the table and id rather not get to enjoy good meat when the less fortunate can have a full belly

Big Jake
05-11-2010, 2:29 PM
I'll take anything you have to give me.:D

As long as you make jerky out of it PCH and then you must share! :p

GVOllie
05-11-2010, 3:19 PM

Kind, thoughtful, and generous of you!

I'm going on a Trophy Elk, Buck, Doe, and Antelope hunt towards the end of this year and haven't figured out what i'm going to do with all the meat.

Following your example of generosity, I humbly offer my freezer, BBQ, and table to assist you with your problem.

Abesnake
05-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Jerky Jerky Everywhere, but nary a bite to eat.