PDA

View Full Version : WTB/LTB-help a friend locate a SIG226 Navy and a REM 870 w/WOOD furn..

DisgruntledReaper
05-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Hi Guys, I am trying to help a friend locate and buy a couple firearms and obviously he will be doing the actual PPT or a transfer at a dealer if a dealer contacts me.

Friend Dave is looking to buy-
-- a SIG 226 Navy in 9mm, new or excellent used condition.

--a Remington 870 that has the stock walnut or whatever wood furniture they came with. He is not looking for anything really fancy,just a nice one that he can turn around and transfer to his dad for a birthday gift later this year ...and his dad has been hinting at wanting this particular style of 870.So basically a model like an old police issue 870 used to be like-if that helps.

Any tips or leads PLEASE pm me rather than post here and he loses a potential find before I can get the info to him or you 2 in contact with each other. Thank's!!

I am stating all this info so EVERYONE will know there is nothing shady or screwy goin on and certtain members dont get panties in a wad....

Thank's in advance for any help!

yzernie
05-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Just an FYI, the Navy's do not come in two tone, they are Nitron only.

I have 3 Navys available in my ad http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=257865

DisgruntledReaper
05-10-2010, 3:59 PM
Thank's Ernie-discription corrected.......sigs have too many choices......

Of course nothing compares to the AR----otherwise known as 'Barbie for men'--:rofl2::nuts:

DREADNOUGHT78
05-10-2010, 9:10 PM
^^^^^And they are NiiiiiiiicE! I just wish I had more money so I could have bought 2!

DisgruntledReaper
05-12-2010, 12:56 PM
THANK's for the tip! sorry for late reply....found out a friend in indiana died on the 10th...sucks ***.