PDA

View Full Version : CA DEER & BLACK BEAR HUNTING

PA_Hunter
05-09-2010, 2:10 PM
Iím looking for a hunting partner(s) from SoCal who are interested in deer & bear hunting this season. I am an experienced and dedicated hunter but never did much in CA due to work. I spare no expense or effort when it comes to hunting and looking for the same type of people. (inexpensive / primitive is more my style) I realize this is a few months early but there is scouting and planning that needs to be done. Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Steve

sickboy774
05-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Hey Steve. I hunt deer and bear in zone D8 and have been doing so with my father and family friends since 1986. My dad has been hunting the area since the 1970's. PM me if you are interested. We will scout the area from late August to early September.

Big Jake
05-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Hey Steve. I hunt deer and bear in zone D8 and have been doing so with my father and family friends since 1986. My dad has been hunting the area since the 1970's. PM me if you are interested. We will scout the area from late August to early September.

+1 on this! PM me when you are ready as I would like to meet some new people who are up for this. I also have great gear and money so if we travel I can afford to go! :cool:

FYI, I live in North L.A. County!