PDA

View Full Version : John Dennis vs Dana Walsh

nk-1911
05-08-2010, 12:44 PM
The winner will be up against the speaker of the house Nancy "Fossil" Pelosi.
Anyone know who's the strongest 2A supporter?

Gray Peterson
05-08-2010, 12:46 PM

Sorry to OT this post, but you know when you're a "24" fan when you see Dana Walsh and think Katee Sackhoff's character in that show.

nk-1911
05-08-2010, 12:48 PM
LOL. I'm a 24 fan but I didn't make that connection. Too bad Jack shot her. She was such a bad girl. :)

bwiese
05-08-2010, 5:00 PM

As much as I'm a 100% RKBA guy, this is somewhat irrelevant and not even worth worrying about. Pelosi is a 100% win - she could be convicted of bank robbery and would still get the seat.

The R opponent(s) are just placeholders - just to assure she doesn't run unopposed and to ensure she at least spends some money.

I know Dennis touts his RKBA stance, but he's also a landlord/RE broker of some time - and landlords in SF (in a city occupied mostly by renters) are one step down from Republican gun owners.

nojohnfan
05-27-2010, 4:57 PM
John Dennis is...
Against the Patriot Act
In favor of CUTTING Defense Spending
Dennis expressed concern about a civil war in Iraq that may "suck the troops back in."
Against Military Tribunals for Terrorists
Thinks Radical Islamic Countries Can "Like Us" If We Try
I do not believe our foreign military bases are Constitutional, nor do I believe they make us safer.
John believes the fed government's only energy policy should be its foreign policy... He noted that Sen. John McCain said during his 2008 presidential campaign that Americans are buying oil from "countries that don't like us very much."
Wants to Cut and Run in Afghanistan
"If it weren't for the great folk at anti-war.com I don't know where we (anti-war activists) would be." -

And if he is as proud of these things that he stands for as a "republican" why are John Dennis supporters doing all they can do deter people from going to JohnDennisExposed.com ?

bwiese
05-27-2010, 5:13 PM
A troll post, but both Dennis and Walsh are fighting for a crumb anyway.

berto
05-27-2010, 6:01 PM
It doesn't manner. Pelosi isn't losing.

nick
05-27-2010, 6:15 PM
John Dennis is...
Against the Patriot Act
Dennis expressed concern about a civil war in Iraq that may "suck the troops back in."
I do not believe our foreign military bases are Constitutional, nor do I believe they make us safer.
John believes the fed government's only energy policy should be its foreign policy... He noted that Sen. John McCain said during his 2008 presidential campaign that Americans are buying oil from "countries that don't like us very much."
"If it weren't for the great folk at anti-war.com I don't know where we (anti-war activists) would be." -

And if he is as proud of these things that he stands for as a "republican" why are John Dennis supporters doing all they can do deter people from going to JohnDennisExposed.com ?

I must say, I do like the part about him being against the patriot Act. The rest...

nk-1911
05-27-2010, 9:37 PM
I guess we'll have to put up with her for another term, but not as Madam Speaker.

KylaGWolf
05-27-2010, 9:59 PM
You know there is always the chance she could lose which would be nice...but we might at least be rid of Boxer. Fienstein next anyone?

nk-1911
05-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Yeah, first Boxer then Feinstein. :)

GoodEyeSniper
05-27-2010, 10:02 PM
John Dennis is...
Against the Patriot Act

Am I the only one who finds about half of these things to be either good, or just not bad??