View Full Version : WTS 16" POF 415 Gas Piston Upper in .223/5.56mm *SOLD*

05-07-2010, 4:57 AM
For sale only (no trades) one POF 415 Gas Piston Upper in .223/5.56mm with 16 Barrel in box. This was to be part of a build that never happened. Now I need the money for other things.
It is completely unfired/unused and in perfect shape. Absolutely no damage or wear.

Comes with optional POF front sight post and flip up rear sight from factory (as shown )- sights are worth over $150.

I purchased it from POF-USA for full retail price with tax and shipping and had to wait months to get it. Selling at a painful loss.

Asking $1350. SOLD
I'd prefer to sell locally (I'm in Menlo Park) but am willing to ship at buyer's expense.
Please no trades (unless you, by chance, can get me a new Saleen VI.5 supercharger for the 2010 Mustang GT ... we can work something out).

Asking $1350. SOLD

P.O.F-USA has engineered, manufactured and tested this system and is extremely proud of the durability and performance of the P-415. Features have been eliminated from the Gas Operating System such as gas-rings, gas tube, gas key. The P-415 Gas-Piston system also eliminates Heat, Carbon build up and Gas Leaks which can have an adverse effect on the operating system. The biggest issue being "HEAT". A weapons first priority, must be "RELIABILITY".

POF first displayed our gas piston uppers at the 2004 Shot Show by engineering the entire system using standard "AR15/M16" style parts such as the flat top receiver and bolt. The only added parts are three additional parts to operate the gas piston uppers (Gas plug, Gas piston, and push rod). All uppers come standard with C.R.O.S (Corrosion Resistant Operating System).

For more information:

05-08-2010, 8:26 AM