PDA

View Full Version : WTG FOR FREE MISC GLOCK PARTS *GIVEN*

STiiBS
05-07-2010, 1:49 AM
*** Given to jdewolf ***

I Am Giving FOR FREE:

(3) Used GLOCK Standard Slide Lock/Releases

These came off G26s and G17s but will pretty much fit any of the current model 3-Pin Frames, regardless of Caliber. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

AND

(3) Used GLOCK Polymer Front Sights

These were pulled from G26s or G17s and can be reused if you have a GLOCK Front Sight Staking Tool.

(2) GLOCK OEM/Factory 5-lb Connectors

These came off of G26s and can be used in any GLOCK Model Fire Control Group regardless of Caliber.

(1) GLOCK OEM/Factory 6.5mm Height (Stock Height for 9mm Models) Polymer Rear Sight

This came off a G17.

(1) Ameriglo Rear Steel Sight 6.5mm Height (Stock Height for 9mm Models)

This Rear Sight was used on a G26 and the White Dots were blacked out with a Sharpie so I believe it can be removed to expose the White Dots again (not 100% sure).

Disregard the Trigger Spring in the Photo, that was given away prior to this post.

I am giving everything away as ONE LOT, please do not ask me to split it up.

All I ask is for Shipping and Handling Costs of $ 3.50 USPS First Class. I will ONLY accept PayPal for this transaction.

Post an "I'll Take It" in this Thread then EMAIL me:

stiibs@hotmail.com

Thanks.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/DSC06424.JPG

ChrisTKHarris
05-07-2010, 2:01 AM
Bump for OPs generosity.

jdewolf
05-07-2010, 2:31 AM
It's a shame you won't split it as I only need the connectors. But I understand it's not worth parting.

So "I'LL TAKE IT".

rino
05-07-2010, 6:36 AM
2nd in line

evidens83
05-07-2010, 7:40 AM
This is very generous of you :punk:

STiiBS
05-07-2010, 10:01 AM
I love Calguns and I want to try my best to give back and share with our fellow members as much as I can.

Jdewolf, if you don't need the other parts then give them away to another Calgunner. Pay it forward. Just a thought.

hypnoman
06-15-2010, 10:28 PM
I love Calguns and I want to try my best to give back and share with our fellow members as much as I can.

Jdewolf, if you don't need the other parts then give them away to another Calgunner. Pay it forward. Just a thought.

I was the recipient of your generosity through Jdewolf's generosity. Thank you both very much!!

You are great Calgunners!!

Turbinator
06-16-2010, 7:48 AM
btt

Why did you BTT this when it's already done?

This thread is getting locked.

Turby