PDA

View Full Version : C&R advice

Gromulin
03-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Should I send the C&R application and CLEO form both via certified mail? Either? Does it matter?

The BATFE must have truckload of certified mail every day, but I doubt my CLEO does.

JHC
03-07-2006, 4:33 AM
I sent mine with just a stamp and it got done

EOD Guy
03-07-2006, 4:51 AM
Should I send the C&R application and CLEO form both via certified mail? Either? Does it matter?

The BATFE must have truckload of certified mail every day, but I doubt my CLEO does.

It would be overkill, unnecessary, and would just slow it down.

-hanko
03-07-2006, 5:33 AM

I drop mine by the sheriff's office...still overkill but I pass by there to and from work. You definitely don't need certified mail for either the cleo copy or the batf copy.

-hanko

jp.cherokee
03-07-2006, 6:21 AM

DUH, what is a C&R application???

Gromulin
03-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Curio and Relics collectors license. Lets you buy guns mail-order if they are more than 50 years old, or on a specific list. And gets you "dealer" pricing at Midway, Brownells etc. AKA, FFL-03.

icormba
03-07-2006, 3:19 PM
I sent mine USPS Priority Mail only because I was already in the process of doing a batch order online for other items was was shipping the same day.