PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Used Surefire or name brand Flashlight, FTF OC

RomeoTwoOne
05-05-2010, 10:19 PM
As title says, I am looking for a used Surefire Flashlight. LED is preferable, not looking for a specific model at the moment, as long as it has a momentary tailcap switch. Must be able to do a face to face transfer in Orange County, I will pay in cash.

If you have a non Surefire Flashlight that has good name for itself *IE Fenix*, and has a tailcap switch, go ahead and PM me.

corrupt
05-06-2010, 1:03 AM
Check out 4sevens as well. Really awesome light with the latest led technology. Where a surefire will put out 110 lumens, the newer R5 leds will do twice the lumens on the same burn time. Or twice the burn time with the same lumens.

I know this is a WTB ad but I was just recently impressed with them.

boggs0214
10-13-2010, 2:44 PM
pm inbound

bwhited
10-13-2010, 4:43 PM
Have a couple rechargable Surefires that can be yours.
Let me know if you are interested?

As title says, I am looking for a used Surefire Flashlight. LED is preferable, not looking for a specific model at the moment, as long as it has a momentary tailcap switch. Must be able to do a face to face transfer in Orange County, I will pay in cash.

If you have a non Surefire Flashlight that has good name for itself *IE Fenix*, and has a tailcap switch, go ahead and PM me.

jayhuh
10-13-2010, 6:45 PM
I've got a Surefire E2D LED that still has the original batteries. Not a mark on it and I even have the box it came in. Dual output, 200/15 lumens, momentary or click tailcap switch. Check them out at surefire.com. for all of the specs. I think I paid close to 150.00 for mine. I have it posted in the classifieds here for 100.00. I'm in the OC and can meet FTF if you want to look at it.