PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Kimber Custom TLE/RL II

Feliberty
05-05-2010, 8:31 PM
Hello all,

I don't post very often, but frequent this forum. I am looking for a Kimber Custom TLE/RL II.

Just to be clear this is the full length model. Not interested in the 4" pro version. I would prefer the stainless steel version, but would be willing to entertain the Blued version as well. The closer to stock the better, I plan on making my own modifications, and would like a base model to start from.

Willing to pay $1,200 for New or like new condition. Happy to negotiate from there depending on condition. I am set on this model which I know limits my success at finding one, that's while I'm willing to off MSRP for a used piece.

I will also cover the cost of all fees associated with a transfer. Please let me know if you know of any one who might be willing to part with thiers.

~Brian

JMB1911
05-05-2010, 8:50 PM
Here's a brand new one at Gunbroker. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=167755784 This is the same seller I got mine from. I think you'll come in under your budget. Good luck man! It's one of my favorite 1911s.

Feliberty
05-07-2010, 9:26 AM
JMB1911- THANK YOU! I had been all over the net looking for one of these. This was exactly what I was looking for.

gunenvy
05-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Why couldn't you be looking for the Target II model, that i have :)