PDA

View Full Version : USA Today Poll on Gun ownership

Sirqua
05-05-2010, 8:48 AM
Obama's new Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one
of his major issues. He does not believe the 2ndAmendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete.
Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today.
It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if
the results get published.

The Question is:

"Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"

Click on the link below and PLEASE vote Yes!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

Window_Seat
05-05-2010, 8:52 AM
http://archvillain.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/not-this-again.jpg

Erik.

Lex
05-05-2010, 8:54 AM
Done....

maddoggie13
05-05-2010, 8:55 AM
done

PatriotnMore
05-05-2010, 8:56 AM
97% yes

gose
05-05-2010, 8:56 AM
Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

and the fact that the link you provide says /2007/november/ didnt tip you off that this might be a tad old?

orangeusa
05-05-2010, 8:58 AM
Where IS that server? It just won't give UP. "No Dave, I can't let you do that...".

What's next - the Switzerland threads????? I HATE THOSE.

Thread FAIL.

RobG
05-05-2010, 9:02 AM
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

The poll that won't die, from 3 years ago:eek:

Maybe in 3 more years it will be 99%:rolleyes:

But you know what, I voted AGAIN just because:p

AndrewMendez
05-05-2010, 9:04 AM
Where IS that server? It just won't give UP. "No Dave, I can't let you do that...".

What's next - the Switzerland threads????? I HATE THOSE.

Thread FAIL.

http://archvillain.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/not-this-again.jpg

Erik.

and the fact that the link you provide says /2007/november/ didnt tip you off that this might be a tad old?

Come on guys, cut him some slack!!!!

Welcome To Calguns!! Don't ever take anything personal, the guys that posted above are drinking starbucks frapachino's and are still in their underwear...if anything at all.....At least I have socks on too!

Sirqua
05-05-2010, 9:13 AM

Nope didn't catch the date, aren't we all allowed to have our head stuck where the sun don't shine every now and then. Well in my case lately it seems to be more often than not. My appologies thought I was doing something good.

AndrewMendez
05-05-2010, 9:17 AM
Nope didn't catch the date, aren't we all allowed to have our head stuck where the sun don't shine every now and then. Well in my case lately it seems to be more often than not. My appologies thought I was doing something good.

Don't take it personally, I told you they are in their underwear..... actually, I think he is wearing a tie and dress shoes too this late in the morning.

Sirqua
05-05-2010, 9:17 AM

Welcome To Calguns!! Don't ever take anything personal, the guys that posted above are drinking starbucks frapachino's and are still in their underwear...if anything at all.....At least I have socks on too!

It's ok, Love the fact that I can't delete the thread so it can live on and everyone can experience my dipsh--t moment. Oh well, I guess I could use a good dose of humility today.

pdq_wizzard
05-05-2010, 9:20 AM
hell I voted again and back to the top

::):

AndrewMendez
05-05-2010, 9:22 AM
It's ok, Love the fact that I can't delete the thread so it can live on and everyone can experience my dipsh--t moment. Oh well, I guess I could use a good dose of humility today.

Even though the poll is old, does not mean they are still not looking at it. Some anti in training might just run by it and say to themselves, "Maybe if 97 percent of the people are ok with it, I can be too"

I promise nobody will remember by Next week.

tiki
05-05-2010, 9:24 AM

Don't sweat it. One of my first posts on here was a question about CLP (Clean Lube Protect). I didn't know what that acronym meant and when posting a question from work, I mistakenly typed CLR (Calcium Lime Rust), which, as everyone knows, is the home bathroom cleaner.
Yeah, that was fun. :)

1) Welcome to Calguns.
2) Check your spelling
3) Check the date on the URL
4) Use search to make sure it wasn't already posted
5) Make sure you can provide a link if you quote someone (I just learned that one) :)

P.S. I voted again for the heck of it.

Window_Seat
05-05-2010, 9:32 AM

oh, ok, you're right, but on the underwear & socks, it's flip-flops & speedos, maybe I'll find a hot date... Welcome to the board Sirqua, the search function is your friend.:cool:

Erik.

AndrewMendez
05-05-2010, 9:34 AM
oh, ok, you're right, but on the underwear & socks, it's flip-flops & speedos, maybe I'll find a hot date... Welcome to the board Sirqua, the search function is your friend.:cool:

Erik.

Visual :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Decoligny
05-05-2010, 10:05 AM

I for one am not in MY underwear!:rolleyes:

the_donald_
05-05-2010, 10:09 AM

Erik.

At least you said speedos and not banana hammock...it's too early for that visual.:p

QuarterBoreGunner
05-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Mister Peabody called; he want's his Wayback Time Machine returned immediately.