PDA

View Full Version : Picked up my B,S carbon 15

Shoot-it
03-04-2006, 11:23 PM
I got my bushmaster carbon 15 caly model and i like it I didnt care for the carbon at first but now that i shot it i like it.I never shot an ar before and i noticed i can here the action its loud and i can feel vibration in the stock.I am looking on getting a cheek pad for it. I have decided not too join the of list club there i admit it. LOL

blkA4alb
03-04-2006, 11:53 PM
that sound is the buffer and spring, learn to love it!

laabstract
03-05-2006, 1:31 PM
I got my bushmaster carbon 15 caly model and i like it I didnt care for the carbon at first but now that i shot it i like it.I never shot an ar before and i noticed i can here the action its loud and i can feel vibration in the stock.I am looking on getting a cheek pad for it. I have decided not too join the of list club there i admit it. LOL

Awww why not off lists are so fun?

thisismyboomstick
03-05-2006, 3:28 PM
You know, the BM open magwell carbon 15 lower is off list. They do sell them separate right now. That would probably be the best accessory you could get for your new rifle. I've been thinking of getting one but I've already spent too much time and effort on this whole AR thing already. And I'm not even that crazy about AR's!