PDA

View Full Version : springfield xd subcompact

eminem
05-03-2010, 8:39 AM
Hi all I am new to this website an so far its great! I have a 9mm springfield subcompact and wanted to buy a viridian x5l for it but I found out that they do not make it for the subcompact 3 inch barrel. Does anyone know a good replacement, I want a green laser with flashlight combo, with strobing capabilities, as far as i know only viridian carries this combo. There is the streamlight TLR-2 but im not sure if it has strobing options and the red lasers and not as visible as the green lasers in day light. So in conclusion if anyone has a good alternative to the viridian x5l for a subcompact please let me know thanks. :43:

quig
05-03-2010, 11:34 AM
A great place for XD info is www.xdtalk.com.

slowxturtle
05-04-2010, 10:29 AM
You are in great luck to be looking for a green laser and having an XD sub compact AND wanting a Viridian. Virdian is about to release a green laser with or without light for sub-compacts and they use your gun as their display model. Viridial C5 / Viridian C5L. Cheaper then the X5L yet more modern and compact. I plan to get one as well. You can get one at opticsplanet.com for the lowest price. Should come out this month or early June.