PDA

View Full Version : Shocked and Appalled

Lulfas
05-02-2010, 9:58 AM
I am shocked and appalled that the school safe zone did not keep these kids safe. What were these criminals thinking breaking the law? We should extend the save zone out to a full mile, that'll keep the kids safe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/01/world/asia/01china.html?hp

TL;DR: 3 knife attacks, 4 attacks in total, in primary schools in China in 3 days. One teacher with a gun could likely have solved the issue in several of them.

nn3453
05-02-2010, 10:01 AM
I am shocked and appalled that the school safe zone did not keep these kids safe. What were these criminals thinking breaking the law? We should extend the save zone out to a full mile, that'll keep the kids safe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/01/world/asia/01china.html?hp

TL;DR: 3 knife attacks, 4 attacks in total, in primary schools in China in 3 days. One teacher with a gun could likely have solved the issue in several of them.

Good luck with that in a communist country.

What is odd is that a lot of well meaning liberals don't realize is that private ownership of firearms is one of the differences between a free and a controlled society.

big red
05-02-2010, 10:16 AM
The anti gun nuts will just ignore the issue and attempt to move on if you press them. If all else fails they will say that because they are not running China like they do the U.S. A. they can't control what happens over there. But to the average American that won't send up warning flags and our anti-gun juts will keep on with their agenda of eliminating all guns. Knives over two inches are next I guess.

MichaelKent
05-02-2010, 11:30 AM

That, or if the kids had actually been paying attention in kung fu class... :p

Fate
05-02-2010, 11:34 AM
Knives over two inches are next I guess.

And the boxcutter-wielding Muslims were able to fly under that limit on Sept 11 weren't they?

A blade-less, knife-less society is coming to a world near you (if they have their way).

Time to invest in sporks. :D