View Full Version : Second amendment voting rights record?

05-02-2010, 9:26 AM
Where would I find the second amendment voting rights record of a politician?

Who keeps score? NRA? Second amendment foundation? Who else?

I could not find the NRA scorecard online. I bet it is there somewhere.

05-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Hello Tack....You bring up a good point. I know the NRA publishes that info on candidates for office close to election dates. They will give them a grade on their voting record in regard to the 2nd amendment. They grade them in a decending scale from A through F. I would think the NRA ILA (Legislative Action) website should keep a running tally on all the candidates and those holding office. I checked their website www.nraila.org for that info but couldn't find it. I will send them an email suggesting they put that information up on their site if possible.

05-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Tack....I found the information we have been looking for. Go to this NRA website www.nrapvf.org It will give you the PVF site (Political Victory Fund). On the top row, click on Grades and Endorsements. That puts you into the screen needed to get your candidates grades and endorsements info. At that point they indicate the following: "2010 Candidates grades and endorsements will be released later in the year". It would be nice to know how much later in the year! They do have another interesting feature though, you can click on Grades and Endorsements Archive and bring up grades given to candidates in any area of the US in the last few years.

I am going to keep my eye on on this site.