PDA

View Full Version : Need Help setting up website

AndrewMendez
05-01-2010, 2:55 PM
I am starting an Online Gun Parts business, and need help setting it up with an ecommerce site and the general layout, pics, links etc. I already have the banner, so I do not need any designing. Only coding. Thanks

Andrew

the_natterjack
05-01-2010, 5:34 PM
Host Gator.com, use the zen cart shopping cart, everything you need is right there. Under $20 a month.

Oh, and me too! PM me if you want to toss ideas around.

Brian

fabguy
05-01-2010, 7:48 PM
Andrew. come by my shop, I think I can help you. I had the graphics done on mine, I did the rest.
Mike

fdbizzle
05-01-2010, 9:19 PM
the carts on godaddy/hostgator/etc are just the basic install of zc/osc. if you need further customization, you won't get it w/ those IIRC. If you use zc alot, you can tell which sites hired offshore designers cause those asses don't give a **** about quality of work, but rather getting it done and moving on.

And I still prefer godaddy over host gator for hosting. Its about the same in terms of pricing. Its really up to you want you wanna do.

AndrewMendez
05-02-2010, 10:46 PM
PM's replied to, checking options and researching. Thank you guys!

SeanCasey
05-05-2010, 5:39 PM
If you are thinking about going the Godaddy route, PM me.

stormy_clothing
05-05-2010, 7:30 PM
Yahoo site hosting works very well for this

RomeoTwoOne
05-06-2010, 12:02 AM
If you need a Java Programmer, I have a buddy that excelled in it. He did do a job where he had to do Java Programing for a website. If you are interested, PM me your contact info :)

AndrewMendez
05-06-2010, 2:05 AM
Everything on hold as of this week gentleman, life is catching up quickly. Thanks for the responses.