PDA

View Full Version : California Assault Weapons Permit

Lucky 13
03-03-2006, 3:35 PM
Does anyone have a FFL in Southern Kali with one need to transfer some lowers from out of state and the dealer I'm dealing with needs one. go figure. Thanks again.

Lucky13

blacklisted
03-03-2006, 3:39 PM
Does anyone have a FFL in Southern Kali with one need to transfer some lowers from out of state and the dealer I'm dealing with needs one. go figure. Thanks again.

Lucky13

You're better of finding another dealer if this is the case. Where are you at in SoCal?

shooterx10
03-03-2006, 4:03 PM
Evans Gunsmithing Shooters World
1637 N. Brian
Orange, California 92867

Phone: (714) 283-5248
Fax: (714) 283-1258

Email: evan@egsw.com

According to their website, they are a licensed AW dealer (didn't say .50bmg dealer, but that is beside the point). :rolleyes:

Here is their website: http://www.egsw.com/home.htm

Lucky 13
03-03-2006, 4:04 PM
You're better of finding another dealer if this is the case. Where are you at in SoCal?

I'm in Glendale but I have a killer deal going on lowers but this dealer that I'm doing business with is a chump and wants one even thow you don't need it to ship lowers to my FFL. If his prices weren't great I wouldn't even deal with him. I'm looking for a lot of 10 lowers. Iwould take at this time Stags Mega, DoubleStars and or Laurs. Thanks again and please help.

Lucky 13

centermass
03-04-2006, 12:38 AM
You mentioned Evans, but I doubt they will have anything to do with lowers. We hold our combat shoots over there and I asked them one time why they didn't do the FFL stuff for the lowers and they basically said that the DOJ was threatening dealers and they didn't want to have anything to do with them. So, I don't think they will help. But, by all means, give them a call and double check.

glen avon
03-04-2006, 11:13 AM
If I had an AW permit, I would not touch any questionable lowers. Unless I wanted to have my permit not get renewed....