PDA

View Full Version : WTB Bersa Thunder .380 any finish. SF Bay

Foxden
04-30-2010, 5:36 PM
Looking to purchase NIB to slightly used Bersa Thunder 380 (380DLX if it is within our borders). Not in love with any one finish.

I am in the SF Bay and would drive up to an hour in any direction to make it happen.

I had the DLX back in Maine, but it is not on the list so my dad can't send it. I doubt he wants to give it up anyway. He offered to try and get my uncle to give me a good deal on his PPK, but a good deal on a PPK is still a couple hundred more than a Bersa. Plus, I like shooting the Bersa better than the PPK.

I am not kicking tires and would like to find and purchase one of these pretty quick.

Thanks CalGuns.

I am kicking tires looking for a used HK P2000 v3 in .40cal. I have to save up a bit for that one, but if you think you may be looking to part with one around Mid June 2010 than shoot me a PM.

wamphyri13
04-30-2010, 10:26 PM
How much do you want to spend? I have a NIB, unfired black one with 5 new, unused pro mags, 2 boxes of Fiocchi ammo, and some sandlewood grips I just got delivered today. $460 altogether. Let me know.
Ryan

Foxden
05-01-2010, 2:02 PM
PM sent from my phone but not sure if it went through. I think that is a fair price for what you are offering