PDA

View Full Version : easy way to support Jay LaSuer for SD Sheriff

Hunt
04-30-2010, 3:05 PM
just clik on link below
don't forget about Gore's dropping the ball with 2 of the 911 hijackers here in San Diego, shoot on sight orders for Vicki Weaver, and the half million dollar military sound weapons he bought from his crony FED buddies then he targeted them on San Diego citizens while peacefully assembling during the healtcare debate.
clik on link and support Jay a "shall issue" candidate even sheriff Joe endorses Jay.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/apr/28/gore-for-sheriff-editorial/?success

engineers101st
04-30-2010, 5:51 PM
I just signed up on Jay LaSuers website :)

damon1272
04-30-2010, 7:43 PM
I will most likely wote for LaSuer. Gore is a bag of duche for his roll in Ruby Ridge.

Legasat
04-30-2010, 8:40 PM
Gore is the WORST possible choice!!

Jay is da MAN!!!

akzl
05-01-2010, 8:26 AM
Have met Jay also, I hope we can move him forward in this election. What a change it would be for San Diego County!!

GuyW
05-03-2010, 12:48 PM
North County Times article....stand up for Jay....

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sdcounty/article_05dee909-a58d-5fd1-b0bd-8cb62279cc46.html

nicki
05-03-2010, 6:13 PM
To all San Diego Calgunners:

The gun issue is our issue, but it isn't the top issue for most voters.

What most voters want from their sheriff however is competence and a department that will respect the law.

They also want sheriffs to avoid unneeded civil rights lawsuits and the Peruta case is an example of such a case.

They expect sheriffs to set an example and follow the law. Ignorance of Laws by the top law enforcement official in the county is inexcusable.

Of course Gore isn't ignorant, he is "willful" and that makes him even more unfit.

The election is June, there are many candidates for sheriff, enough that there will probably be a run off. It is critical that Gore does not win outright, it would be best if he came in 3rd or 4th so he is out of the race.

It would be nice if a pro issue candidate won outright, but that probably won't happen.

Nicki

The Duke
05-03-2010, 6:19 PM
Sorry to say I don't live in La Suer's county, but even for the haters, you have to admit he is the best candidate running now. I'm familiar with Gore & he is a dangerous guy. Hope everyone will leave the La Suer bashing aside and concentrate on the best alternative for a fine county.

GuyW
05-04-2010, 2:26 PM
Sorry to say I don't live in La Suer's county, but even for the haters, you have to admit he is the best candidate running now. I'm familiar with Gore & he is a dangerous guy. Hope everyone will leave the La Suer bashing aside and concentrate on the best alternative for a fine county.

Thank you for the support.

GuyW
05-04-2010, 2:50 PM
The election is June, there are many candidates for sheriff, enough that there will probably be a run off. It is critical that Gore does not win outright, it would be best if he came in 3rd or 4th so he is out of the race.

June 8th - still time to register to vote - forms at most public libraries.

There are 3 candidates....analysis here

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=198319&page=3&highlight=lasuer

It would be nice if a pro issue candidate won outright, but that probably won't happen.

...with 39% undecided a month out - anything is possible.

....what do you all WANT to happen??

commitment

$

time

MAKES it happen...