PDA

View Full Version : Krinker Plinker

Mr.RoDiN
03-02-2006, 10:06 PM
I have been meaning to buy this set for about 3 years now. This year they finall upgraded the kit where the receiver is covered and it looks really cool. For those who have no idea what i am talking about, this is a conversion kit for a 10/22. For more info + pics KRINKERPLINKER.COM. Any way i finally ordered a kit and I have to say it looks really nice. It feels sturdy too. I ran into some problems installing it because i dont think they machined a few holes correctly, but they assured me that it was very rare and told me to send it out to them so they may fix it. I am sending tomarow. My question is have any of you had any experience with LAUER WEAPONRY? No not the receivers but they r line of finishing products. See after putting the kit together, I realized none of the parts, including the original ruger parts, match. I wanted to have a nice finsih ( i was thinking about the digital urban). Has anyone had any experience? Is it difficult? Expensive? I am not veyr skilled with painting would this be a problem. Any type of advice would help. Thanks.