View Full Version : software guy needed

04-29-2010, 9:31 PM
I get sent these from a guy I used to work for, if you want me to refer you I can

Client: Amdocs Inc.

Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer

Duration: 12 Months

Job Description:

· Design solutions which enable existing and new applications, application components, packaged software and systems to work together, within or among enterprises.

· Implement ESB based Integration, Business Process Management (BPM) and SOA Management & Governance and such integrated solutions may use different technologies, vendors, platforms and styles of computing.

· Develop solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems, via service oriented frameworks, in order to perform automated business functions.

Skills Preferences:

· 8+ year’s technical expertise in architecting, designing, and implementing enterprise integration solutions.

· Strong understanding of Web/App/BPM/Portal/ESB servers, integration technologies and configuration

· Hands-on experience as an SOA Architect in at-least one major SOA platform (IBM SOAF components, Oracle Fusion components, Open Source based SOA components, Sun CAPS etc)

· Expert in BPM and SOA based technologies provided by vendors such as IBM, Oracle/BEA, SOA Software

· Strong Architecture skills with an understanding and/or development experience in XML, SOAP, UDDI, J2EE, Web services, WS-Security, ITIL processes, SOA Governance, Web Services Management tools, and Object Oriented Programming and app server platforms like Websphere/ Oracle/JBOSS/Sun/Weblogic

· Hands-on experience with UML, Enterprise Architecture, and XML/Schema documentation tools (including tools like Visio, WebSphere Integration Developer, XMLSpy, Rational Software Architect, etc.)

· Strong business process and requirements analysis skills

· Service Oriented Architecture (J2EE and SOA), Service Repository and Registry

· Unified Modeling Language (UML)

Please let me know if you need any more information.