PDA

View Full Version : Job Wanted. Wide Range of Skills. Folsom\Sacramento\Roseville Area.

kaploww
04-29-2010, 7:03 PM
Hey all, names John, I'm 25 going on 26. Married, kid on the way, and in need of work. I just moved back to Folsom after a long stint in South Lake Tahoe.

I've worked in Sales. Cars. Alcohol. Real Estate.

I've worked as a Mandrel Bender.

I can weld. Mig (Flux core experience, very little gas) and tig. Also a little buzzbox experience.

I'm great at diagnosing, modifying, and repairing EFI cars.
Built many highly modified project cars.
There is nothing on a car I haven't touched\modified\repaired.

Been in and out of the restaraunt biz since I was 16, have done everything from bussing tables to bartending and managing.

Competive swim coach experience.

I've also been exposed to a lot of firearms.

Here's the kicker, I'm currently trying to be a Warrant Officer for the Army. I've passed all my tests, and have my board next month. So whatever I end up accepting will have to be somewhat short term. As I could leave anywhere from 3 weeks to 1 year after the board gives me the thumbs up or hopefully not thumbs down.

I'm open to pretty much anything. As long as the pay is good, and it keeps my mind going. I love problem solving. Let me know if any of you need help.

Otherwise I might just have to sell cars til I leave for the Army. BLECH!

M47_Dragon
04-30-2010, 12:02 AM
Hi John, I wish I could help you, but I am in the same boat, just a different body of water.

I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your resume/bio...

And wish you luck!

I also commented on your other post re: WOFT here: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=296125

kaploww
04-30-2010, 6:50 AM
Hi John, I wish I could help you, but I am in the same boat, just a different body of water.

I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your resume/bio...

And wish you luck!

I also commented on your other post re: WOFT here: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=296125

Thanks bud! If you're ever up towards the Sacramento area, and are looking to shoot, drop me a PM. My buddies and I go every weekend. We have a wide range of firearms.