PDA

View Full Version : New Member from SD

SideWinder18
04-29-2010, 10:26 AM
I figured I lurked around here long enough to finally make an account.

My name is Will. I grew up in the Bay Area, more specifically Sunnyvale, but I don't live there anymore (but still representin' NorCal!). I went to UC San Diego, c/o 2006, and now currently doing a stint in the Marine Corps stationed aboard Camp Pendleton (although I am in Afghanistan as I type this). So, I've been around, seen interesting places, met interesting people, the whole nine yards. It's been fun. I'm looking to get a little more involved in the community, meet some new people, and and hit the ranges with like minded individuals. Aside from firearms, I like to PT, play video games, eat good food, and yes, I play airsoft *!GASP!*. Bottom line, I like to stay active and have fun.

I own two LMT MRPs (1 DI and 1 GP) and a Sig P226 in .40. Realistically, my AR's sit in the closet more than anything. I don't find them much fun to shoot anymore. But I love shooting my pistol. My goals on the range are strictly to improve my marksmanship. If you're there to sling rounds down range recklessly like a moron and annoying everyone around you, please stay away from me. I may just slap you. I am by no means an expert and am always looking to add another set of tools into my toolbox and expand my capabilities and skill sets. But enough about me. Hope to meet some new faces shortly.

Bill Carson
04-29-2010, 11:57 PM
Welcome and thank you for your service

NorCalSJ
04-30-2010, 8:47 AM
Welcome to Calguns and thank you for your service.

rumblebee
04-30-2010, 2:45 PM
Welcome and stay safe over there! :thumbsup:

bsg
04-30-2010, 6:31 PM
welcome to the forum and always feel at home here....

-Brady

t0kie
05-01-2010, 9:07 AM
Welcome & thanks for your service.
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Nra-Life-Member
05-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Welcome to the Forum!!