View Full Version : Grizzly lower ?

03-02-2006, 10:56 AM
How's the quality on these ? So far I have narrowed down my choices lauer and mega. But how is the grizzly ? Is it forged ?

03-02-2006, 11:01 AM
does it really matter? seriously man, get whatever you can as fast as you can, the big red button has been pushed, and soon I bet you will not have a chance to get any.

03-02-2006, 11:06 AM
Do you think it will happen tomorrow ?

03-02-2006, 11:46 AM
I highly doubt it will happen tommorrow. But you never know, despite how updating the list has practically become urban legend the DOJ still has posted a memo and publically stated they fully intend to update the Kasler list. Stop worrying so much about brands and worry more about the limited amount of time you have before you can't ever get one for the rest of your natural life in California. I guarantee they're going to pass a VERY hardcore semi-auto ban to close what they percieve to be a "loophole".

Chances are the next time the Democraps get into the federal legislature and the white house, SB-23 is getting passed on a national level so you may never get a chance to get these again outside the state either. Other states are now passing SB-23 type legislation as well so act soon or forever have a mini-14.

03-02-2006, 2:11 PM
Other states are now passing SB-23 type legislation as well so act soon or you won't even be able to have a mini-14.

Fixed it for ya, shopkeep.

Seriously though, all three of the ones you mentioned are great and I personally wouldn't turn down any of them. The mega does have the meat tenderizer on the front, which is kinda fun albeit a bit useless. CMMG is a great brand too, and I've seen those CHEAP lately. Start a DROS on one today or tomorrow, then be happy. Flip a coin if that's what it takes you to decide on a lower, just decide and buy! :p

I haven't seen a single BAD receiver yet, among the various brands I have.

Santa Cruz Armory
03-03-2006, 8:48 PM
I have a REALLY good guy for Stags.

PM me for info