PDA

View Full Version : Watch Assembly Appropriations AB1810 Live TODAY 9am

glockman19
04-28-2010, 8:56 AM
You can follow the Assembly Appropriations committee debate and vote on AB 1810 on the California channel:

https://www.calchannel.com/channel/live/3

dieselcarpenter
04-28-2010, 10:41 AM
I caught that joke of a circus too late, Did it pass or what?

Dont you just love the arrogance and flipant attitude of our elected reps.?

glockman19
04-28-2010, 10:52 AM
In Suspense...On the Suspense Calandar. Will be herd at the end of May when the Suspense Calandar is opened.

BTW There was an amendment to AB962 that passed and was put on the 'B' roll call.

REH
04-28-2010, 10:54 AM
I watch it all and nothing on AB1810. Made me sick every time the finance person said they had no information on the cost. OK let’s just pass it instead. No wonder this state is in the tank.

REH
04-28-2010, 10:55 AM
In Suspense...On the Suspense Calandar. Will be herd at the end of May when the Suspense Calandar is opened.

BTW There was an amendment to AB962 that passed and was put on the 'B' roll call.

I saw that one. What was the amendment?

N6ATF
04-28-2010, 11:28 AM
I watch it all and nothing on AB1810. Made me sick every time the finance person said they had no information on the cost. OK let’s just pass it instead. No wonder this state is in the tank.

The cost is countless human lives, and their funeral fees and murder investigations. Which the legislature is all too evilly happy to increase.

thedrickel
04-28-2010, 12:21 PM
The 962 amendment had something to do with who has access to the records that must be kept in accordance with AB962. WHAT were the changes? No idea, they don't really discuss the substance of the bills in these hearings, just a simple aye or nay. Don't you love that your legislators vote on so many bills which they have no clue about?

REH
04-28-2010, 12:31 PM
The 962 amendment had something to do with who has access to the records that must be kept in accordance with AB962. WHAT were the changes? No idea, they don't really discuss the substance of the bills in these hearings, just a simple aye or nay. Don't you love that your legislators vote on so many bills which they have no clue about?

I liked they way they interrupted her and said, fine, passed. Damn sure made my blood pressure go up to "see how the sausage was made".