PDA

View Full Version : Have You Accepted Jesus Christ As Your Lord And Savior?

m1aowner
03-01-2006, 6:52 PM
Thought some of you guys might like this. Please no rioting.:) No proselytizing here. Just a cool pic I found.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/cherrioes02/287167818ou2.jpg

C.G.
03-01-2006, 6:54 PM
Thought some of you guys might like this. Please no rioting.:)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/cherrioes02/287167818ou.jpg

The pic shows up on reply, but not on the original. Edit: Never mind, it shows up now.

Jicko
03-01-2006, 7:22 PM
. . . . . Amen.

blacklisted
03-01-2006, 7:25 PM
It's Jesus, lol!

Actually, no I have not. I am my own personal Lord and Savior.

But the Barrett? That's another story.

morepoop4u
03-01-2006, 7:31 PM
WWJD:D haha

xenophobe
03-01-2006, 7:33 PM
Nope. Don't force Jesus on me, and I won't force Bugs Bunny on you.

However... I must say, Jesus has a nice taste in weaponry! lol

wutzu
03-01-2006, 7:42 PM
there is but one god and Ronnie Barrett is his prophet...

lol

shopkeep
03-01-2006, 7:47 PM
Sadly, prophets and dieties are not exempt from the .50 ban :( .

kantstudien
03-01-2006, 7:49 PM

Well, dieties are too skinny to be exempt, but deities can own whatever they want! ;)

Leo762
03-01-2006, 8:21 PM
Well, dieties are too skinny to be exempt, but deities can own whatever they want! ;)
:D good one

shecky
03-01-2006, 8:54 PM
From the way He seems to be struggling, I'd say Jesus needs to work out a bit more often. Maybe that's why those Roman soldiers are laughing at him?

MIB916
03-01-2006, 8:58 PM
Yes I have!... and if I read the 23 psalm ( I shall fear no evil for I have the barret with me:) !

n6nvr
03-01-2006, 10:13 PM
there is but one god and Ronnie Barrett is his prophet...

lol

John M. Browning is his inly true prophet. Bite your heretical tongue.:eek:

m1aowner
03-01-2006, 10:34 PM
He can reload his mag with just a thought.

blacklisted
03-01-2006, 10:38 PM
He can reload his mag with just a thought.

Then why does he even need the gun? ;)

fal_762x51
03-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Only works within 5 feet of him.

paradox
03-02-2006, 5:53 AM

Not any more. Read up on the UDV case (http://www.mdmj.info/node/view/555) recently decided at the supreme court and the "Religious Freedom Restoration Act."

All we need is a Church of the Gun that requires its members to have an alter dedicated to Saint Browning, Saint Kalashnikov, and Saint Stoner and require that members form a collection of the Saint's glorious inventions in their orginal configurations (screw simi-auto).

If they can't shove the Controlled Substances Act down a church's throat, then they shouldn't be able to use the various Federal and State gun laws against the Church of the Gun and its members.

Join the Church of the Gun: "Salvation through superior firepower"

glen avon
03-02-2006, 6:56 AM

ya know, that's a funny observation. Jesus was a semite, and a carpenter when all tools were hand tools. he would have not been a white, skinny, brunette; think more IDF soldier type in physique.

and to those non-beleivers who have posted, and displayed the consideration of capitalizing Jesus' name, thank you for that respect and courtesy.

glen avon
03-02-2006, 6:57 AM
Not any more. Read up on the UDV case (http://www.mdmj.info/node/view/555) recently decided at the supreme court and the "Religious Freedom Restoration Act."

All we need is a Church of the Gun that requires its members to have an alter dedicated to Saint Browning, Saint Kalashnikov, and Saint Stoner and require that members form a collection of the Saint's glorious inventions in their orginal configurations (screw simi-auto).

If they can't shove the Controlled Substances Act down a church's throat, then they shouldn't be able to use the various Federal and State gun laws against the Church of the Gun and its members.

Join the Church of the Gun: "Salvation through superior firepower"

RFRA is no good no mo'. check out RLUIPA.

bwiese
03-02-2006, 7:24 AM
Jesus may try to give you eternal life, but Bill Wiese is trying to give you assault weapons.

You should start a church around me - and the rectory will be an indoor range, communion will involve prime rib, and collections will go to NRA and CRPA.

paradox
03-02-2006, 7:28 AM
RFRA is no good no mo'. check out RLUIPA.

The RFRA is to prevent enforcement of laws against a person that impact someone's religious activities.

RLUIPA is to prevent laws relating to land use from impacting someone's religious activites.

Similar, but there is a difference.

RFRA would be used to get an injunction against the federal government from enforcing machine gun laws against Church of the Gun members who wish to import a full auto AK from Russia as Saint Kalashnikov would want.

RLUIPA would be used to force local government to allow a long distance shooting range on Church of the Gun property regardless of how the property in question is zoned or if it is inside an incorperated area or not.

"Salvation through superior firepower"

brando
03-02-2006, 8:14 AM
Hallelujah!

shooterx10
03-02-2006, 8:27 AM
Psalm 144:1
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Luke 22:36
He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors'; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."

The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."
"That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." (or a Barrett M82A1) :p

tygerpaw
03-02-2006, 8:49 AM
Philipians 2:5-11 "Your attitude should be the same that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not demand and cling to his rights as God. He made himself nothing; he took the humble position of a slave and appeared in human form. And in human form he obediently humbled himself even further by dying a criminal’s death on a cross. Because of this, God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name that is above every other name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father".

Colossians 1:15-17"Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before God made anything at all and is supreme over all creation. Christ is the one through whom God created everything in heaven and earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can’t see—kings, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities. Everything has been created through him and for him. He existed before everything else began, and he holds all creation together."

I'm not pushing Jesus on anybody, just showing what the Scriptures say who he is. If you can mock Him here, its fair for me to defend Him here....
Peace, brothers in arms!

PanzerAce
03-02-2006, 9:30 AM
well, I now consider myself as a member of the church of Bill, and of the Church of the Gun, is that even alloweod though?

paradox
03-02-2006, 10:42 AM
well, I now consider myself as a member of the church of Bill, and of the Church of the Gun, is that even alloweod though?

Much like you can be a Buddhist in addition to being a Christian/Jew/Animist/whetever, being a member of the Church of the Gun does not preclude you from having another faith.

Bill may have different rules in his church though ;)

Bill has sure earned reverendship in tCotG regardless

:D

PanzerAce
03-02-2006, 10:48 AM
hmmm, I dont think that tCotG or tCoB are on any of those survey forms :p

m1371
03-02-2006, 10:58 AM

Prophets have ALWAYS been persecuted by the powers that be.

paradox
03-02-2006, 11:30 AM
hmmm, I dont think that tCotG or tCoB are on any of those survey forms :p

Make use of the the OTHER bubble and associated line. Make those data entry folks earn their keep.

VeryCoolCat
03-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Heh, if we all really did start a church of the gun, I bet we could find some loophole that would make it so we could get around these gun control laws. They let some religions use illegal drugs because its their religion like the native american/indians.

At the end though, everyone think we're crazy and we'd get raided by the ATF like the davidians.

glen avon
03-02-2006, 1:39 PM
The RFRA is to prevent enforcement of laws against a person that impact someone's religious activities.

RLUIPA is to prevent laws relating to land use from impacting someone's religious activites.

Similar, but there is a difference.

RFRA would be used to get an injunction against the federal government from enforcing machine gun laws against Church of the Gun members who wish to import a full auto AK from Russia as Saint Kalashnikov would want.

RLUIPA would be used to force local government to allow a long distance shooting range on Church of the Gun property regardless of how the property in question is zoned or if it is inside an incorperated area or not.

"Salvation through superior firepower"

please explain. last time I checked, the Boerne case overruled RFRA's application to the states. I could be wro... naw, to heck with false modesty, I'm not wrong. check it out yourself.

R

L

U

I

P

A

PanzerAce
03-02-2006, 1:48 PM
Heh, if we all really did start a church of the gun, I bet we could find some loophole that would make it so we could get around these gun control laws. They let some religions use illegal drugs because its their religion like the native american/indians.

At the end though, everyone think we're crazy and we'd get raided by the ATF like the davidians.

On the other hand, we would have a hell of alot more firepower than the Davidians did.

paradox
03-02-2006, 2:04 PM
please explain. last time I checked, the Boerne case overruled RFRA's application to the states. I could be wro... naw, to heck with false modesty, I'm not wrong. check it out yourself.

The Boerne case ruled that the RFRA was unconstitutional as applied to the State through the fourteenth admendment. As far as I'm aware, RFRA still applies in full to Federal Law. The UDV case previously linked relies totally upon the RFRA and not at all upon RLUPIA. It also only delt with Federal Law and not one bit with State Law.

That is why in my example I used the RFRA to combat Federal machine gun regestration and importation restrictions and used the RLUPIA to fight local restrictions on a firing range.

Do you know of any cases that have used the RLUPIA that have been published? (not picking a fight, I'd really like to know).

EDIT: nevermind, I've found http://www.rluipa.com/, looks like lots of decisions ripe for reading.

grammaton76
03-02-2006, 3:26 PM
What about starting your own denomination of Protestant Christianity which simply makes some affirmative doctrinal statements about the duty of the believer to keep and bear arms?

Organize it like a Baptist church, run Sunday night services, and I'll attend. And I won't just be punching cards, I'll actually be worshipping.

Bweise: You know, when you mentioned running your own church, I just had visions of your eyes flashing, Gould-style from a pulpit... it was amusing.

BigMac
03-02-2006, 4:07 PM
Thanks!

You totally got my attention with the title,,

I scrolled back up to figure out which forum I was in before I looked at the photo.

AggregatVier
03-02-2006, 9:33 PM
Nobody has noticed the real irony in the picture. In the traditional picture Jesus isn't carrying a weapon to defend himself with. He's carrying a cross to be crucified (executed) on. The parallel is he struggles with both the instrument of his death and the necessary sacrifice for salvation. Anybody else uncomfortable with the image of getting impaled on a Barrett?

Meanwhile, in another part of the planet, people kill over cartoons.

Yikes!

colossians323
03-03-2006, 4:39 AM

Yikes!

You are right, I am going to bring this to the media's attention, I have contacted some of my "Christian brothers, and we have started the planning of death, violence, and all around mayhem, for you have blasphemed the giver of life, and the Lamb of God.

Actually the title is the best part of this post.

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOUR?

Are you ready to tackle eternity without him?
No Jesus, no peace!

Know Jesus Know peace.

Romans 10:9-11
that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved: for with the heart a person believes, resulting in rightousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."

glen avon
03-03-2006, 10:12 AM
What about starting your own denomination of Protestant Christianity which simply makes some affirmative doctrinal statements about the duty of the believer to keep and bear arms?

B/c all Protestants are going straight to Hell with all the other heathens, that's why! ;) :D

xrMike
03-03-2006, 10:22 AM

Yikes!I know. Unfortunately I have not received any angry PM's calling for my beheading, so I'm guessing there aren't any radical fun-duh-mentalist Moslems on Calguns yet.

bwiese
03-03-2006, 10:52 AM
What would Jesus do?
He'd have a carbon fiber 50BMG that doesn't crack.

anotherted
03-03-2006, 11:08 AM
So this is what CalGuns was like, pre-lower hype. :rolleyes:

tygerpaw
03-03-2006, 11:15 AM
The question is, what will Jesus do?

Revelation 20: 11-15
The Final Judgment
11 And I saw a great white throne, and I saw the one who was sitting on it. The earth and sky fled from his presence, but they found no place to hide. 12 I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to the things written in the books, according to what they had done. 13 The sea gave up the dead in it, and death and the grave* gave up the dead in them. They were all judged according to their deeds. 14 And death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death—the lake of fire. 15 And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.[/B]

Born once, die twice. Born twice, die once.

taloft
03-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Psalm 23: 1-6

I always liked that one.

mkinla
03-03-2006, 12:49 PM
I posted the picture on a motorcycle thread and one of the guys emailed to his old platoon in the sand box and they're going to airbrush it on the side of their hummer.......:D

I'll post up picks after they do it.....

wutzu
03-03-2006, 4:27 PM
John M. Browning is his inly true prophet. Bite your heretical tongue.:eek:

I and the other Barrettites declare a Fatwah on you, infidel!

bruceflinch
03-03-2006, 8:32 PM
Halleluhah, Praise the Lord & pass the ammunition!:)

JAMES77257
03-08-2006, 6:26 PM
"Have You Accepted Jesus Christ As Your Lord And Savior?"

Yes.