PDA

View Full Version : Ewbanks Availability?

Rumpled
03-01-2006, 11:29 AM
I've had a Ewbanks receiver on order for about a month at a good price.
It seems that my vendor has been waiting awhile, even though they originally said it was in stock.

Anybody got any idea on Ewbanks production and/or shipping?

EBWhite
03-01-2006, 11:48 AM
from the rest of the gun boards, ewbanks sucks and their customer service and shipping dates are poor. Cancel your order and go with DCI receviers, they were better quality and ship quick, price is right too!

nodakspud.com

Charliegone
03-01-2006, 4:15 PM
from the rest of the gun boards, ewbanks sucks and their customer service and shipping dates are poor. Cancel your order and go with DCI receviers, they were better quality and ship quick, price is right too!

nodakspud.com

Hey hey now, I got some pretty damn good ewbanks receivers that matches up perfectly with every hole. :D I wouldn't doubt their customer service sucks or shipping dates are poor though. I have no idea about their company info or anything.

If you can try to get global trades ones. If you really want a good one get a ITM arms mk99 NOT the ak-74 (that one is banned).

JHC
03-01-2006, 4:53 PM
My Ewbanks receivers are nice, it was the first generation of them that were screwed up. Joeken ( the manufacturers of Ewbanks) has a bad customer service reputation but I dont think they are making them anymore so if you find some in a store or on an auction, snatch them up.

Rumpled
03-02-2006, 8:01 AM
but I dont think they are making them anymore

Oh, that's not good news. I already have a NDS-3, I was looking for another though. I might have to get another of the NDS's then.

Richard
03-02-2006, 8:05 AM
Mine Ewbank looks pretty good.