PDA

View Full Version : Mid Length Lightweight 16" Upper

asheron2
04-27-2010, 7:56 AM
Do you guys have anything like this or are able to make anything like this for relatively close price?? You guys have always treated me right and i would hate to give my business to someone else, especially if its only over a small amount of $$.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-16-Mid-Length-LIGHT-WEIGHT-Upper-Receiver-p/bcm-urg-mid-16lw.htm
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/v/vspfiles/photos/BCM-URG-MID-16LW-2.jpg

Riflegear
04-27-2010, 10:40 AM
We WILL be carrying a line of lightweight uppers as soon as the barrels are available from our supplier, but we don't have any right now and the ETA is still a couple months out.

asheron2
04-27-2010, 2:36 PM
Thanks for keeping me updated, i guess i could wait :P the lower has only been in the safe for a couple months already, whats another few.

Cire 5th
06-14-2010, 6:09 PM
I will wait until a lightweight version comes out. I will be picking one up :D

Right now I have a heavy barrel. And its heavy. Something I would not want as my go to rifle.

You getting any SCAR-S next year. I am saving.

Mail Clerk
06-14-2010, 6:17 PM
We WILL be carrying a line of lightweight uppers as soon as the barrels are available from our supplier, but we don't have any right now and the ETA is still a couple months out.

Riflegear,

Do you think you might be able to have a version like the Stag 3H model???

I'd like one that's completely flat on top nd no standard sight post.

Mail Clerk

shark92651
06-14-2010, 6:21 PM
Riflegear,

Do you think you might be able to have a version like the Stag 3H model???

I'd like one that's completely flat on top nd no standard sight post.

Mail Clerk

We can build you one like that. Are you looking for standard plastic handguards and a railed gas block, or something with a free float handguard?

Oh and we did get some lightweight Daniel Defense barrels in but we may have to send them back - they put the wrong size handguard end cap on them :(

Mail Clerk
06-15-2010, 7:06 PM
We can build you one like that. Are you looking for standard plastic handguards and a railed gas block, or something with a free float handguard?

Oh and we did get some lightweight Daniel Defense barrels in but we may have to send them back - they put the wrong size handguard end cap on them :(

shark92651,

I was looking for something very simular to the Saber Defense upper on your upper shelf but when I heard the price I was not happy.

Perhaps when I come and get my lower next week friday I can discuss the issue more with your counterparts. It would be nice to get one like that may be in the 700 buck range. Currently I'm not in a rush as my buddy and I are planning to head to the last big Arizona show in December as we do annualy.

Besides that my local shooting range has been closed for about a year/Inland Fish and Game and is currently scheduled to re-open again in about 3 months ( I hope ) so if that happens soon I'll begin to get the fever again.

Thanks again for your offer. It just might be the way to go if I'm backed into a corner.

Mail Clerk

Riflegear
06-17-2010, 3:56 PM
@Mail Clerk,

Check out the Stag Model 2HT. It comes with the same rail as the Sabre Tactical upper. It does however have a standard front sight base. Come into the store and take a look or check out the Stag 2HT on our website...

http://www.riflegear.com/p-47-stag-arms-model-2ht.aspx

Mail Clerk
06-17-2010, 6:49 PM
@Mail Clerk,

Check out the Stag Model 2HT. It comes with the same rail as the Sabre Tactical upper. It does however have a standard front sight base. Come into the store and take a look or check out the Stag 2HT on our website...

http://www.riflegear.com/p-47-stag-arms-model-2ht.aspx

Riflegear,

Thank you for your suggestion! It's still a little outta my budget but I want to have a look at it anyway. Next Friday is my day to get the lower so perhaps I'll change my mind. Anyway it's in reality not a bad upper and I admit it's unique compared to all my others.

Question, does that price include a rear sight as it appears in the pic???

Mail Clerk

Riflegear
06-18-2010, 9:26 AM
Thank you for your suggestion! It's still a little outta my budget but I want to have a look at it anyway. Next Friday is my day to get the lower so perhaps I'll change my mind. Anyway it's in reality not a bad upper and I admit it's unique compared to all my others.

Question, does that price include a rear sight as it appears in the pic???

Keep in mind that you can get a Sabre-quality BASIC upper for about $599, which will include plastic handguards and no fancy sights.

But it can always be ugpraded at a later time. This way you get the same quality, but spread your purchase out a little bit.

Mail Clerk
06-18-2010, 3:46 PM
RifleGrear,

Thank you for your generous offer. I'll see you very soon regarding your offer.

Mail Clerk