PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Bloomberg

BadIndianSwamp
04-26-2010, 7:10 AM
I just read an article about Mayor Sphincterberg and his house in Bermuda. It seems, like most of these leftist anti 2A scumbags, the right to bear arms applies to them only...

The mayor also takes along a police detail when he travels, flying two officers on his private plane and paying as much as $400 a night to put them up at a hotel near his house; the city pays their wages while they are there, as it does whether Mr. Bloomberg is New York or not. Guns are largely forbidden in Bermuda — even most police officers do not use them — but the mayor’s guards have special permission to carry weapons. A spokesman for the Police Department declined to comment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/26/nyregion/26bermuda.html?hp

xr650r
04-26-2010, 7:29 AM
He's above his laws, downt cha noe?

loather
04-26-2010, 10:02 AM
Hypocrites like that infuriate me. Why can't he just crawl back under whatever rock from whence he came and never again see the light of day? He's obviously scared enough ...

hill billy
04-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Bloomberg has "I am powerful" syndrome. The same as our President and most members of various Governments. They they think they rule, not serve and nothing short of .................................................. .........will disabuse them of this notion.

jdberger
04-26-2010, 11:32 AM
Referring to opponents with pejoratives like "Mayor Sphincterberg" demeans your argument.

People who would otherwise agree with you will distance themselves from it because it's offensive.

Just sayin'...... ;)

The Director
04-26-2010, 12:30 PM
^ he is a freakin' sphincter.

Rainbow Warrior
04-26-2010, 12:57 PM
I just read an article about Mayor Sphincterberg and his house in Bermuda. It seems, like most of these leftist anti 2A scumbags, the right to bear arms applies to them only...

The mayor also takes along a police detail when he travels, flying two officers on his private plane and paying as much as $400 a night to put them up at a hotel near his house; the city pays their wages while they are there, as it does whether Mr. Bloomberg is New York or not. Guns are largely forbidden in Bermuda — even most police officers do not use them — but the mayor’s guards have special permission to carry weapons. A spokesman for the Police Department declined to comment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/26/nyregion/26bermuda.html?hp

This is common because Daley takes a security detail/ chicago coppers when he is traveling or vacationing.
I remember last summer his security guys caught a escaped convict by his Michigan vacation home.

BadIndianSwamp
04-26-2010, 4:30 PM
Referring to opponents with pejoratives like "Mayor Sphincterberg" demeans your argument.

People who would otherwise agree with you will distance themselves from it because it's offensive.

Just sayin'...... ;)

You are correct, and thanks for the comment. However, when I speak of him without using pejoratives, I go into convulsions!!

POLICESTATE
04-26-2010, 4:36 PM
Mayor Bloomberg's only distinction among all the various petty politicians is that he is mayor of NYC, a decadent city of filth and repugnance.

Hogxtz
04-26-2010, 4:46 PM

Just sayin'...... ;)

uhh... I'm not offended! I kind of liked that name for him since he is equal in anti-gun as the head hemroid of the Brady bunch.

just sayin..

yellowfin
04-26-2010, 6:17 PM

Just sayin'...... ;)Uhm...if you know very much about Bloomberg, you'd see that it's hardly a pejorative, it's letting him off way too light.

ldivinag
04-26-2010, 7:08 PM
well dont forget SF mayor, when he got married in idaho (or was it wyoming) that a SFPD detective drove the city hybrid SUV up there to provide a protection detail...

sigh...