PDA

View Full Version : WTB: your AK demilled FA FCG parts

ae13291
04-25-2010, 9:53 PM
hello guys im looking for the full auto fire control group parts, i know they are included in kits but are not used and often lost. im trying to make a sculpture out of AK parts, im trying to gather the parts, i wanted to keep it authentic and use the FA parts and plus there is no use for them so i would rather make something out of it. if anybody has some of the parts please let me know i am interested. thank you very much

ae13291
04-26-2010, 2:58 PM
up up up

Z ME FLY
04-26-2010, 3:10 PM
oh yeah just so you know, a lot of times the fcg is modified to a semi auto. out of a couple of kits I have, only one had the fcg unmodified.

ae13291
04-26-2010, 4:33 PM
oh wow never knew about that. what part is modified the disconnector?

CSACANNONEER
04-26-2010, 4:38 PM
Disconector can be ground down. Trigger is the same, Hammer is the same, Rate reducer and a couple of springs go bye-bye. But, most builds are done with US made FCGs. So, there should be more than a few extra parts out there. Also, I'm sure the OP would like any extra demilled receiver parts that anyone has laying around. Bent up, grinding marks, etc. should not be a problem.

ae13291
04-26-2010, 9:08 PM
yea anything anybody has would be great as long as its all intact

Shady
04-26-2010, 9:31 PM
i think i have a few sets and im in the sfv

JeffM
04-26-2010, 10:05 PM
Disconector can be ground down. Trigger is the same, Hammer is the same, Rate reducer and a couple of springs go bye-bye. But, most builds are done with US made FCGs. So, there should be more than a few extra parts out there. Also, I'm sure the OP would like any extra demilled receiver parts that anyone has laying around. Bent up, grinding marks, etc. should not be a problem.

Quick note:

FA hammers are not the same as semi hammers, they have a notch that should be ground down for semi use.

There are also bolt carriers that are milled out (similar in practice to AR BCs) to not trip the sear. I've seen them in commercial guns, not kits.

CSACANNONEER
04-27-2010, 6:55 AM
Quick note:

FA hammers are not the same as semi hammers, they have a notch that should be ground down for semi use.

There are also bolt carriers that are milled out (similar in practice to AR BCs) to not trip the sear. I've seen them in commercial guns, not kits.

Thanks for the corrrection!