PDA

View Full Version : FoxPro spitfire?

Marine oifvet
04-25-2010, 4:42 PM
So I now that I have set up some good spots for yotes with some local farmers. I was wondering if any of you have used the FoxPro spitfire? How well does it work, and is it worth buying? Thank you all.

PatriotnMore
04-25-2010, 5:06 PM
Don't have that model, I bought the Western Rivers Nite Stalker from http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=apc&product_name=Nite+Stalker

and yes, they are worth the money. I did a lot of reading and research on FoxPro, 99% of the feedback was good to excellent. I went with the one I bought because, I felt it offered the most bang for the buck.

all predator calls was great to buy from, but I think a FoxPro rep post here and can hook you up.

theseacow
04-25-2010, 6:58 PM
its prolly just fine. i picked up an fx3 from soreloser (send him a PM) and it has worked great so far.

Shoot-it
04-25-2010, 11:53 PM
Yes it works good.

Big Jake
04-26-2010, 6:42 AM
I have a Foxpro Fury and it is awsome! You won't go wrong with any of these e-callers!

Shoot-it
04-26-2010, 1:30 PM
I called out some people with kitty cat in distress last night at my in laws lol

professionalcoyotehunter
04-26-2010, 1:59 PM
If your batteries die than what are you to do when you are out and need it.:D That happened to my buddy this last weekend but I came through and called in a double.:D

Big Jake
04-26-2010, 2:39 PM
If your batteries die than what are you to do when you are out and need it.:D That happened to my buddy this last weekend but I came through and called in a double.:D

Carry extra batteries. Post up pics of your double yote PCH!

professionalcoyotehunter
04-26-2010, 2:55 PM
We did not kill both. I was busy calling and not in the right angle to get a shot on the second one.

Marine oifvet
04-26-2010, 4:40 PM

Well I still want to get better with a call, but I always take extra batts. when I am out.

duckman1
04-27-2010, 7:00 AM
I have the Spitfire and I love it. It does eat batteries so I carry an extra set. Remote works well in our terrain. I haven't taken a yote yet, but I will soon.