PDA

View Full Version : Signature/graphics pad

yellowfin
04-25-2010, 3:33 PM
I found out I will be needing a signature input pad for my work for getting signatures on contracts, so I need to get one ASAP. Bad news is I know almost nothing about them other that there's a lot of them out there ranging from $40 to over $300. Which ones at a decent price have you guys used and recommend? I'm working with a Mac mostly, if that matters. It's gotta work every time reliably because I'll have days it'll see 50-200 signatures right after another and making money with it, but at the very moment I need it to be inexpensive as it can be while still working. Any thoughts and advice much appreciated.

Lulfas
04-25-2010, 5:12 PM
I found out I will be needing a signature input pad for my work for getting signatures on contracts, so I need to get one ASAP. Bad news is I know almost nothing about them other that there's a lot of them out there ranging from $40 to over $300. Which ones at a decent price have you guys used and recommend? I'm working with a Mac mostly, if that matters. It's gotta work every time reliably because I'll have days it'll see 50-200 signatures right after another and making money with it, but at the very moment I need it to be inexpensive as it can be while still working. Any thoughts and advice much appreciated.

http://www.macmall.com/p/3039289?dpno=572090&source=mwbfroogle

Used this one at work. Believe it works with Mac (mostly due to the fact it is from MacMall :D)