PDA

View Full Version : Raddlock Customer Service A+!

Noah3683
04-24-2010, 10:49 PM
For those looking to build a rifle needing some sort of mag lock, or those with the original bullet button looking for something better. May I suggest Raddlock. It is a superior design, and gives you a quick option of going to regular mag release when traveling outside CA. I happened to have a fluke issue where the center nut on mine wore through (possibly from a m855 bullet being used to drop the mags?). It still functioned though, it just would've been harder to loosen to a regular mag release for AZ, NV, etc. Anyway, they replaced it for me with a 3 day turnaround. On top of that they were even kind enough to exchange it for a red one which was out of stock when I originally ordered from the vendor. So rest sure that on the rare occurrence that an issue may arise, Radd will be quick to fix the issue. I will not hesitate to order from them again. In fact, I am going to replace the bb on my Daniel Defense with a radd as well as order another for my DD 6.8 build I am going to start.:thumbsup:

thevic
04-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Hmmm maybe i should call them.. I noticed when i turn out my lock 3 full turns to enable push button release, the mag will fall out from while firing from the shock. This is due to the weak spring that comes with the raddlock..ive tried the staandard ar15 spring, but it just isnt the same especially when i tighten down the button i can push it, but does not go far enough to release the mag...

Plisk
04-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Hmmm maybe i should call them.. I noticed when i turn out my lock 3 full turns to enable push button release, the mag will fall out from while firing from the shock. This is due to the weak spring that comes with the raddlock..ive tried the staandard ar15 spring, but it just isnt the same especially when i tighten down the button i can push it, but does not go far enough to release the mag...

Have you tried taking the standard mag release spring and trimming it?

Jpach
04-25-2010, 4:32 PM
Raddlocks are the BOMB