PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Calguns via IPhone Version

XYZ
04-22-2010, 10:27 AM
I used to be able to view CalGuns on my IPhone using the IPhone version. Somehow I must have clicked on the "normal version" button and can't seem to figure out how to switch this back. I've cleared my history on the IPhone, etc. Any suggestions from IPhone users?

Mister BLASTEE
04-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Scroll to the bottom of the page and there should be an option to switch it back.

XYZ
04-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Scroll to the bottom of the page and there should be an option to switch it back.

Already tried that but that option isn't there. I'm open to other suggestions.

packnrat
04-22-2010, 1:50 PM
here on the desktop puter it is on the very bottom of the page in the left corner. here it says "default".
my iphone is slow at loading up....at&T is a bad company for reception if not standing under a tower.

on the iphone the click box is at the bottom of the forums listing page, again on the left side on the right side is a logout button.

and as bad of a puter person as i am even i can find it so it should be even easier for you.

:TFH:

XYZ
04-22-2010, 2:34 PM
and as bad of a puter person as i am even i can find it so it should be even easier for you.

:TFH:

Sometimes it just takes a second set of eyes to help out. That did the trick. I may go to you for my other computer needs :).

Inoxmark
04-22-2010, 8:06 PM
On a side note: if you click on a link to a multi-page thread, does anyone else gets to the last page of the thread instead of the first? It's doing that on my Blackberry and Ipod touch. If this is intentional any idea why it may have been done that way? I find that not very convenient.