PDA

View Full Version : Which LPK to get?

yatyas01
02-25-2006, 8:38 PM
I finally got my stag lower. Which LPK do I get? I heard rock river arms is good and they also label all the parts as well. Any suggestions will be helpful.

tenpercentfirearms
02-25-2006, 9:13 PM
A Stag lower should have Stag parts. I sell them for $60 along with all sorts of other goodies. www.tenpercentfirearms.com/uppers.htm Hopefully Stag will mean what they say this time and have a lot of uppers to me this week sometime.

blkA4alb
02-25-2006, 9:26 PM
so there are specific lpks for different receivers? what about an ameetec or lauer? high standard? i thought most lpks were all the same, and all these lowers were the same.....:confused:

shopkeep
02-25-2006, 9:28 PM
Just wanted to chime in that I purchased my Stag LPK, stock set, and upper from Tenpercent and their prices ROCK! If you're going to build up a stag lower go 100% Stag.

sintax
02-25-2006, 9:51 PM
i'm also pretty happy with the stag lower parts kits as well. I've put them into all of my lowers (mega, and stag)

mufc
02-25-2006, 10:03 PM
i hear good things about the stag LPK, but u can go with what u want for the most part...i hear that certain parts are made in slightly different sizes (which is why i ordered a STAG LPK for my stag lower...)

go ahead and check out 10% firearms (www.tenpercentfirearms.com), they have great prices, and answered all of my questions via email within 24 hours.

the only problem with stag that i've encountered so far is that they lag like a 56k modem. im waiting on my upper right now (ordered through tenpercent) :D but even my lowers (which are im my possession thank goodness) took about a month to get to me.

tenpercentfirearms
02-25-2006, 10:18 PM
You can use just about any lower parts kit in your Stag. Most guys would like to built up their Stag lower with Stag parts or their LMT lower with LMT parts and so on. Sun Devil, Lauer, and Ameetec don't seem to make LPKs, so put whatever you want in those.

I highly recommend the RRA NM two stage trigger to everyone. That thing is so nice.

jp.cherokee
02-25-2006, 10:28 PM
Hey 10%, do you have in the RRA NM 2-stage LPK yet? I hear that is a great set up. Does Stag have a good 2-stage NM LPK?

jtyoshi
02-25-2006, 10:34 PM
Used an RRA single stage LPK on my RRA lower. Everything tight.
Might as well get a LPK u'd prefer rather than trying to save 10$ by going cheaper.
If your going to order from Wes grab a 10rd magazine from him while your at it.
-side note... so Wes how much for a 2-stage RRA trigger?

tenpercentfirearms
02-25-2006, 10:37 PM
RRA is dragging their feet. I ordered 5 NM triggers by themself, 10 NM Trigger LPK kits, and 10 standard LPKs. The 10 standard LPKs showed up and the 5 NM triggers by themselves, but not the 10 NM LPKs! :mad:

I have since sold the triggers with kits and will need to part out the NM LPKs when they get in to have just the triggers by themselves. So no RRA NM LPKs in stock. I do have on LMT 2 Stage Trigger in stock, I haven't tried it out yet.

I do not believe STAG makes a NM trigger. If they do, someone tell me and I will order some Monday.

Oh yeah, RRA NM 2 Stage by itself is $100. Get it in a LPK kit for $150. I think the LMT is $120ish.

yatyas01
02-26-2006, 7:12 AM
A Stag lower should have Stag parts. I sell them for $60 along with all sorts of other goodies. www.tenpercentfirearms.com/uppers.htm Hopefully Stag will mean what they say this time and have a lot of uppers to me this week sometime.

Does the Stag upper come with the bolt assembly or is that separate? Do you carry that part as well?

tenpercentfirearms
02-26-2006, 7:16 AM
Stag uppers come ready to fire with the bolt/bolt carrier/charging handle. Don't forget you will need an EOTech or Aimpoint to go along with that too, and what do you know???? I have those also! :D