PDA

View Full Version : SRB video.

bu-bye
02-25-2006, 2:10 PM
Just made a couple vid's of me shooting my STAG lower with the SRB. I could not get anyone else to be in the video so its just me this time.

Please SAVE AS. Thanks
Low grip
http://64.124.10.205/ar/srb/srblow.AVI

high grip
http://64.124.10.205/ar/srb/srbhigh.AVI

If you would like one here is the link to the sales section:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=28736

GTKrockeTT
02-25-2006, 2:36 PM
nice videos, my question is...what's the story on the blonde and brunette? :D

bu-bye
02-25-2006, 2:42 PM
nice videos, my question is...what's the story on the blonde and brunette? :D

LOL. The blonde is Ann. The Brunette is Susan (Shoktroop's GF)

donger
02-25-2006, 3:00 PM
Hey BuBye, is that you in the video. I would of thought you were a lot older!

BTW, nice blonde!

TKo_Productions
02-25-2006, 5:43 PM
What type of ammo where you using? and whats the length of that barrel? 16"?

bu-bye
02-25-2006, 5:53 PM
What type of ammo where you using? and whats the length of that barrel? 16"?

XM193 out of a 16" = BIG fire ball :D

shopkeep
02-25-2006, 6:00 PM
There's two things that are beautiful about the SRB:

#1 The DOJ CANNOT possibly rule that this is a pistol grip. If they say the SRB is a pistol grip, then the reciever has always had a pistol grip even when stripped. Let's not even begin to discuss how confusing this becomes! It's even twice as fun when we recall the Vulcan V-15 came into the state with the DOJ's stamp of approval only to have this decision reversed. Once minute they say it's legal, the next it's an Assault Weapon!

#2 The videos show the absolute stupidity of SB-23. I don't know about you guys but it looked to me that an AR-15 with the SRB has EXACTLY the same capabilities whether it's gripped below or above the stock. Are they going to declare it only to be a pistol grip if gripped below the stock? Guess they'll have to start policing how people are holding their rifle now LOL!

C.G.
02-25-2006, 6:04 PM
#2 The videos show the absolute stupidity of SB-23. I don't know about you guys but it looked to me that an AR-15 with the SRB has EXACTLY the same capabilities whether it's gripped below or above the stock. Are they going to declare it only to be a pistol grip if gripped below the stock? Guess they'll have to start policing how people are holding their rifle now LOL!

Do you actually believe that all of the people that represent us and pass laws are smart?:eek:

shopkeep
02-25-2006, 6:35 PM
Do you actually believe that all of the people that represent us and pass laws are smart?:eek:

Obviously they're not nearly as smart as a group of complete strangers on an online web forum. This group of strangers, most of whom had never met in person, found a way to beat a gun ban and show the people who wrote the law what it REALLY was.

Inevitably SB-23 and the Kasler list went the same direction as Roberti-Roos. The SRB is possibly only the beginning of a larger revolution that is about to begin. Expect to see fully operational AR-15s in a gun store near you soon :D!

dwtt
02-25-2006, 6:47 PM
I like that video. I built up my lower just like that, using a sheet metal retainer to hold the selector spring in place.

shopkeep
02-25-2006, 6:57 PM
I like that video. I built up my lower just like that, using a sheet metal retainer to hold the selector spring in place.

I'm thinking a 16" dissipator carbine with a Y Comp muzzle break and stubby stock would be sweet in an SRB setup.

capitol
02-25-2006, 7:02 PM
I likey :D

shopkeep
02-26-2006, 1:25 PM
I personally think the SRB is just the beginning of something that is going to be much bigger. In the spirit of American ingenuity and the genious of a man and his peice of aluminum I'm bumping this thread :)!

bu-bye
02-26-2006, 1:54 PM
I personally think the SRB is just the beginning of something that is going to be much bigger. In the spirit of American ingenuity and the genious of a man and his peice of aluminum I'm bumping this thread :)!

Thanks Shopkeep:o