PDA

View Full Version : Dem vs. Rep

Ding126
04-20-2010, 8:44 PM
First off, I am neither Republican nor a Democrat.

Why is there so much us vs. them, R vs. D attidude? For as long as I can remember. Republicans have passed more anti-gun laws in the USA and especially in CA.. Arnold is the most recent example of this. yeah, yeah he's a RINO..blah blah. So why are Rebublicans thought of as pro gun.

So would you vote across YOUR party lines to support your gun habbits & 2nd A beliefs or are you stuck on your own party regardless of what they represent?

HondaMasterTech
04-20-2010, 9:10 PM
Because once the cameras shut off and the doors close, most of either side is exactly the same. Corrput and/or stupid.

Legasat
04-20-2010, 9:20 PM
I think those are good questions. I would definitely vote across party if I found someone I liked better.

I'm not biased, I distrust ALL politicians...;)

Sh00tFurst
04-20-2010, 9:47 PM
I will never vote for the lesser of two evils ever again. From now on, I will vote for a person regardless if they have a snowball chance in hell.

Call it throwing a vote if you will but I've had it with all this left vs. right politics.

kozumasbullitt
04-20-2010, 9:52 PM
I think the 2 party system needs to be done away with. I am registered as a republican but I vote for the best candidate.

hollabillz
04-20-2010, 10:57 PM
RON PAUL

demnogis
04-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Vote for the candidate, NOT THE PARTY!