PDA

View Full Version : good by Amniamno

radioman
04-20-2010, 8:36 PM
if I misspelled that oh well! here's my point, after he signed the bill today he said, "if you have to carry a gun you must have a small penis." that's sexual harassment, for a gay man to make a statement like that, the size of my penis has nothing to do with my rights. so what would he say about a woman who carry's a gun? and what would the outcry be? if we do nothing then it is ok to use sexual harassment to stomp on our rights, let make this an issue, call arnny,
let's make them think, we as men of this state will sue for sexual harassment. this little two bit (word I can't say as if I did I would get band. but you know what it is.) needs to go. he wanted to play the sex card, so let's play it, let's take this pos down.

hill billy
04-20-2010, 8:38 PM
Link?

anthonyca
04-20-2010, 9:02 PM
What are the female gun owners compensating for?

Rustico
04-20-2010, 9:09 PM

Sh00tFurst
04-20-2010, 9:10 PM

Look up Electra Complex. See what Freud had to say.

Bill Carson
04-20-2010, 9:35 PM
if I misspelled that oh well! here's my point, after he signed the bill today he said, "if you have to carry a gun you must have a small penis." that's sexual harassment, for a gay man to make a statement like that, the size of my penis has nothing to do with my rights. so what would he say about a woman who carry's a gun? and what would the outcry be? if we do nothing then it is ok to use sexual harassment to stomp on our rights, let make this an issue, call arnny,
let's make them think, we as men of this state will sue for sexual harassment. this little two bit (word I can't say as if I did I would get band. but you know what it is.) needs to go. he wanted to play the sex card, so let's play it, let's take this pos down.

Where is the link??

radioman
04-20-2010, 9:41 PM
Where is the link??

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=292684
here's one. by the I like your duco

Bill Carson
04-20-2010, 10:01 PM
by your own link, he never said the word penis. yeah I know that is what he meant but he did not say it. Big difference in a legal case.

Gray Peterson
04-21-2010, 8:14 PM
Tom Ammiano was formerly one of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, and one of the ones who sponsored Proposition H (the 2005 San Francisco handgun ban which cost San Francisco approximately $800,000 to defend. Ask Ammiano sometime how many meals that could have payed for the homeless sometime....)

This has everything to do with class hatred and rage in regards to the past. Tom Ammiano's greatest hero is Harvey Milk, who was murdered by ex-supervisor Dan White with a gun. Therefor gun owners=evil.

San Francisco is the "gay" destination of the west coast in terms of people being booted out of their households as teenagers for being gay, sometimes after starring down the barrel of a gun pointed at them by their family members finding out that they're one of those "evil homuhsechuals". 13-18 year old gay or lesbian goes to San Francisco. Many of them very similar stories, and their parents who booted them out, most of them had one thing in common, they owned guns. So gun owners=evil.

The possession of firearms, especially so openly, is a reminder to most of San Francisco LGBT community, which is a refuge from those "conservatives" who treated them terribly during their childhood and their young adulthood. Just so that you guys here understand the problem.

OleCuss
04-21-2010, 8:19 PM
Kinda curious. Did Ammiano mean to disrespect every LEO and soldier on the planet?

But then, the Bay Area is not known for producing government officials with common sense.

krazykracker
04-21-2010, 8:35 PM
Well I can say from experience that I am a LEO, and Former Marine. He doesn't have a leg to stand on. :84:

OleCuss
04-21-2010, 8:59 PM
Well I can say from experience that I am a LEO, and Former Marine. He doesn't have a leg to stand on. :84:

Thank you for your service x2 - and for making me laugh!

Meplat
04-21-2010, 9:19 PM
I love guns and I'm hung like a horse, maybe I'm just the exception.;)

But then I like girls, so maybe I just don't understand.:p

Roadrunner
04-21-2010, 9:42 PM
Tom Ammiano was formerly one of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, and one of the ones who sponsored Proposition H (the 2005 San Francisco handgun ban which cost San Francisco approximately $800,000 to defend. Ask Ammiano sometime how many meals that could have payed for the homeless sometime....)

This has everything to do with class hatred and rage in regards to the past. Tom Ammiano's greatest hero is Harvey Milk, who was murdered by ex-supervisor Dan White with a gun. Therefor gun owners=evil.

San Francisco is the "gay" destination of the west coast in terms of people being booted out of their households as teenagers for being gay, sometimes after starring down the barrel of a gun pointed at them by their family members finding out that they're one of those "evil homuhsechuals". 13-18 year old gay or lesbian goes to San Francisco. Many of them very similar stories, and their parents who booted them out, most of them had one thing in common, they owned guns. So gun owners=evil.

The possession of firearms, especially so openly, is a reminder to most of San Francisco LGBT community, which is a refuge from those "conservatives" who treated them terribly during their childhood and their young adulthood. Just so that you guys here understand the problem.

And the Pink Pistols means what to him?

cdtx2001
04-22-2010, 2:58 AM
By owning guns, I'm definitely compensating for something!!! Here's a couple things I'm compensating for...

The fact that bad guys have guns and will try to use them illegally on me is what I'm compensating for.

The fact that when I'm hunting animals they don't simply die when I yell at them is another reason.

If things go bump in the night, I know that I can handle it on my own just in case it takes more than a few minutes for the cops to get there.

Here's a question for mr Amiano... When bad things happen, and you want the cops there, what would you like them to carry? A rock, or a gun?

M1A Rifleman
04-22-2010, 6:53 AM
figures, and nodoubt that is the "object" that is on his mind.

Stainned
04-22-2010, 7:42 AM
Argggg.... I really dislike SF politics.

Roadrunner
04-22-2010, 7:58 AM
Does anyone know how to get hold of this group and put the pressure on him ?

http://www.a-human-right.com/armed-dykes_s.jpg

Werewolf1021
04-22-2010, 8:15 AM
Does anyone know how to get hold of this group and put the pressure on him ?

http://www.a-human-right.com/armed-dykes_s.jpg

admin@pinkpistols.org <admin@pinkpistols.org>

Or

media@pinkpistols.org <media@pinkpistols.org>

Not sure which one to send to. Try both maybe.

radioman
04-22-2010, 9:26 AM
My family came to San Francisco 1n the 1870's, it was a blue collar union town when I was a boy, as a young man I had to put up with. Oh that's where gays come from. I don't want sex in this debate. but what I do want, is to see this fool slapped for what he said, he wants me to give gays more rights, and I think we should, but when he wants to take my rights away from me, why would to give more rights to gays, after all he is your spokes man, and he just slapped us in the face, we can stand and fight together, but we must keep sex out of it, at this point what you do in your bed, and what I do in my bed will just get in the way, we all want the same thing in live and I don't spell them out, we know what they are, but right now I'm mad as hell, and I hope that our gay gunners are mad as hell at this.

Californio
04-22-2010, 10:00 AM
Gay, straight or what ever. City Sissies feel that self defense is just not Civilized.

I see it all the time in more than gun rights. Its a cultural problem, how do you convince someone from the asphalt jungle were everything is provided that true freedom is the ability to self actuate, stand on ones own two feet and enjoy the sweet smell of liberty. People that depend on the Government have sold their souls, for what they believe is Nirvana, that is the peril of constructing massive cities with population density. That is one reason the next really big natural disaster is going to cause so much pain.

Buying your chicken prepackaged from some food plant is a whole different mind set than killing and dressing your own food. Modern society weakens the mind, soul, body and soon you are willing to give up your Rights for the convenience of being lazy and detached from reality.

The chicken still dies and blood is spilled but you can pretend you did not do it, you are Civilized. This guy is full of ****.

Roadrunner
04-22-2010, 12:15 PM
admin@pinkpistols.org <admin@pinkpistols.org>

Or

media@pinkpistols.org <media@pinkpistols.org>

Not sure which one to send to. Try both maybe.

Thanks, I'm going to give this some real thought before I write to them.

Just wondering, is Ammiano openly homosexual?

radioman
04-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Thanks, I'm going to give this some real thought before I write to them.

Just wondering, is Ammiano openly homosexual?

Ammiano was born and grew up in Montclair, New Jersey. He attended Seton Hall University in 1963 and received a bachelor's degree in communication. He also attended San Francisco State University in 1965 where he received a master's degree in special education. He taught English to children in South Vietnam as part of a Quaker program, but left shortly after the Tet Offensive in 1968.
[edit] Political career
[edit] Briggs Initiative

Ammiano is a former public school teacher. In 1975, he became the first public school teacher in San Francisco to make his sexual orientation a matter of public knowledge. In 1977, Ammiano founded the movement (No on 6) against the Briggs Initiative, started by John Briggs to ban all gay people from teaching in California, with activists Hank Wilson and Harvey Milk. The anti-Briggs movement, supported by people as diverse as Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan, was successful in defeating the initiative in 1978.
[edit] San Francisco Board of Education

In 1980 and 1988, Ammiano ran for the San Francisco Board of Education, and was elected in 1990. He was subsequently elected its vice-president in 1991, and then president in 1992.

As president of the Board of Education, Ammiano was successful in his efforts to include a gay and lesbian sensitivity curriculum for all students in the San Francisco Unified School District. He helped to make San Francisco public schools' sexual education curriculum, which begins diversity and sensitivity training in kindergarten, one of the most diverse and inclusive in the United States.[citation needed]
[edit] San Francisco Board of Supervisors

Among his accomplishments on the Board of Supervisors is the creation of the San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance, which was passed by a unanimous vote of the Board of Supervisors and signed by Mayor Gavin Newsom on August 7, 2006. This makes San Francisco the first city in the nation to provide universal healthcare access.[1][2] Ammiano is also the main architect of the city's Domestic Partners Ordinance, which provides equal benefits to employees and their unmarried domestic partners. It also requires companies that do business with the City and County of San Francisco to provide the same benefits.

In 1999, Ammiano came into conflict with some in San Francisco's Catholic community when the Board of Supervisors, at Ammiano's request, granted the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, a charity group of drag queen nuns, a street-closure permit for Castro Street for their 20th anniversary celebration on Easter Sunday.[3][4]

Aegis
04-22-2010, 1:35 PM
A statement like this is laughable coming from an incompetent politician who has helped run the state into the ground.

Roadrunner
04-22-2010, 1:43 PM
Ammiano was born and grew up in Montclair, New Jersey. He attended Seton Hall University in 1963 and received a bachelor's degree in communication. He also attended San Francisco State University in 1965 where he received a master's degree in special education. He taught English to children in South Vietnam as part of a Quaker program, but left shortly after the Tet Offensive in 1968.
[edit] Political career
[edit] Briggs Initiative

Ammiano is a former public school teacher. In 1975, he became the first public school teacher in San Francisco to make his sexual orientation a matter of public knowledge. In 1977, Ammiano founded the movement (No on 6) against the Briggs Initiative, started by John Briggs to ban all gay people from teaching in California, with activists Hank Wilson and Harvey Milk. The anti-Briggs movement, supported by people as diverse as Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan, was successful in defeating the initiative in 1978.

In 1980 and 1988, Ammiano ran for the San Francisco Board of Education, and was elected in 1990. He was subsequently elected its vice-president in 1991, and then president in 1992.

As president of the Board of Education, Ammiano was successful in his efforts to include a gay and lesbian sensitivity curriculum for all students in the San Francisco Unified School District. He helped to make San Francisco public schools' sexual education curriculum, which begins diversity and sensitivity training in kindergarten, one of the most diverse and inclusive in the United States.[citation needed]

Among his accomplishments on the Board of Supervisors is the creation of the San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance, which was passed by a unanimous vote of the Board of Supervisors and signed by Mayor Gavin Newsom on August 7, 2006. This makes San Francisco the first city in the nation to provide universal healthcare access.[1][2] Ammiano is also the main architect of the city's Domestic Partners Ordinance, which provides equal benefits to employees and their unmarried domestic partners. It also requires companies that do business with the City and County of San Francisco to provide the same benefits.

In 1999, Ammiano came into conflict with some in San Francisco's Catholic community when the Board of Supervisors, at Ammiano's request, granted the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, a charity group of drag queen nuns, a street-closure permit for Castro Street for their 20th anniversary celebration on Easter Sunday.[3][4]

Drag Queen Nuns is just wrong in so many ways.

I guess I should have checked wikipedia. Thanks, but a simple yes would have been okay.

Joe
04-22-2010, 1:46 PM

Penis envy

radioman
04-22-2010, 3:20 PM
Roadrunner I'm sorry, but then we now know, but what I want to know, what is the assemblyman compensating for??

Roadrunner
04-22-2010, 3:24 PM
Roadrunner I'm sorry, but then we now know, but what I want to know, what is the assemblyman compensating for??

He compensates for his own insecurity by controlling others.

radioman
04-22-2010, 3:37 PM
He compensates for his own insecurity by controlling others.

give that man a cigar.

misterjake
04-22-2010, 4:07 PM
[edit] Political career
[edit] Briggs Initiative

I wonder how long until he bans gun owning teachers from California?

Gray Peterson
04-22-2010, 5:02 PM

Drag Queen Nuns is just wrong in so many ways.

The First Amendment's like that, ya know. Besides, the SPI does pretty good work up here in Seattle. Because of who they are and how attention getting they are, they've done great work within the LGBT community for getting people's attention to problems within said community.

TempleKnight
04-22-2010, 9:29 PM
I guess I don't understand. Is Ammiano suggesting that his penis is big enough to use for self defense? Dude!!

goodlookin1
04-23-2010, 5:23 AM
The only compensating I'm doing is on the end of my barrel.....

and no that is not a euphemism.

SanPedroShooter
04-23-2010, 5:49 AM
This whole issue has been on my mind quite a bit lately. How did a seemingly radical gay activist become the chairman of the public safety committee? He certainly doesn't seem to represent a majority viewpoint. It seems strange that someone like this would be allowed to exercise such control over the entire state. The fact that he's openly gay does not bother me as much as the fact that he seems to revel in the ability to push a super liberal agenda on us.
The other part is his comments on open carriers, "compensating for something." You would think that his years as an educator and politician would put him above this type of petty name calling and taunting. I mean his side won after all. I am not an open carrier, but i feel like this insult was directed at me personally. I dont call him a deviant or a ***got or pedophile. I am tolerant person on the whole, a lot more liberal than most on this site i bet. I was just the way i was raised. But the more incidents like this happen the more i question our entire system.
Maybe this entire post sounds nieve, but for some reason his comment just got to me. Maybe because i know it to be so untrue...
Maybe this is his personal payback for being on the losing side for so long? Radicalism and childish, we'll show them" attitudes have no place in this states public policies. After all, think of the children...

Gray Peterson
04-23-2010, 6:41 AM
A person with a gun murdered one of his best friends. People who are almost universally gun owners have threatened the lives of the city's homeless youth when they were kicked out of their homes for being "found out to be gay". So there for, "people with guns=evil".

Trying to rationalize it, or otherwise trying to explain the larger psychology is worthless.

Californio
04-23-2010, 10:39 AM
A person with a gun murdered one of his best friends. People who are almost universally gun owners have threatened the lives of the city's homeless youth when they were kicked out of their homes for being "found out to be gay". So there for, "people with guns=evil".

Trying to rationalize it, or otherwise trying to explain the larger psychology is worthless.

So Guns (objects) are evil and not People. A person who has No ability to understand that People are the ones, in the history of human kind, that commit evil should not hold public office or influence society.

The man is clearly mental.

radioman
04-24-2010, 7:14 AM
So Guns (objects) are evil and not People. A person who has No ability to understand that People are the ones, in the history of human kind, that commit evil should not hold public office or influence society.

The man is clearly mental.

It was not the gun, but a man overdosed on twinky's, ban the twink's.

Roadrunner
04-24-2010, 8:57 AM
The First Amendment's like that, ya know. Besides, the SPI does pretty good work up here in Seattle. Because of who they are and how attention getting they are, they've done great work within the LGBT community for getting people's attention to problems within said community.

I'm not sure what problems you're referring to, and I'm not sure what the point is in taking direct shots at a faith based organization who has a history of creating charity programs around the world. Do they have the Constitutional freedom to do that, yes, but it doesn't make it right. Just a heads up, I might be more inclined to cooperate with someone who doesn't insult me, over a person who essentially mocks something I hold in high esteem.

Californio
04-24-2010, 10:10 AM
I had a very dear friend murdered. She was car-jacked, taken to a remote location and executed from behind with a stolen 38 spl revolver. The jacker 18 years-old then used the car to kidnap his 16 year-old girlfriend from her parents. He sits on death-row today. This scum is so evil that during the trial he fashioned weapons in jail and attacked the SO jailers 3 times, it was not allowed in the trail but the LEO's shared that with us.

Bottom line this scum wanted to kill, he could have left her tied up and still been able to kidnap his girlfriend. If all the firearms on earth were gone he would have used something else.

Evil is evil, objects are not. Sane people know that evil lives in the hearts of some and always will. What is criminal, people that want to restrict brave hearts from the natural right of self protection.

Guns, knives, baseball bats, rocks, bottles, automobiles etc. do not kill period, people do.

CCWFacts
04-24-2010, 10:44 AM

Good point, but the reality is, these guys care not in the tiniest degree about homeless people. For guys like Ammiano, the homeless represent a captive voting block, and a raw material for the highly lucrative homeless services industry. For Ammiano, homeless people = money and votes. If you saw the 2004 Alamo remake, where one general points out to Santa Anna that they could wait for the large cannon to arrive, which would spare the lives of many soldiers, Santa Anna replied, "what is the life of a soldier? It's like a chicken." That's how Ammiano and Chris Daly and so on feel about homeless people, deep down inside. Probably the same way Lenin felt about the working class.

This has everything to do with class hatred and rage in regards to the past.

That's exactly what it's all about. Few people here understand this. It's about punishing and getting back at conservatives, and you can't ban churches, so the best option remaining is to go after guns. Never mind that many conservatives today are more gay-friendly than a lot of liberals. I would say that Prop 8 passed largely because of the huge turnout of Obama voters, not because of Mormons from Utah.

Tom Ammiano's greatest hero is Harvey Milk, who was murdered by ex-supervisor Dan White with a gun. Therefor gun owners=evil.

Feinstein was also right in the middle of that, and it also warped her fragile thought process, for similar reasons (class hatred).

Yes, that is it.

What's funny is that conservatives are actually a lot more gay-positive than gays might realize, and the Democrats (Obama in particular) have really taken the gay vote for granted and delivered nothing. Ha ha. Gays should start using their brains and stop being voting for Democrats automatically. The current Democratic president comes from a passionately, violently homophobic background, so I don't know what gays saw in the guy. It's like a Jew voting for someone whose ancestors were all dedicated Nazis, whose friends for all his life were all Nazis, who went to a Nazi church, and then claims, "I don't like Nazis!"

nicki
04-24-2010, 4:23 PM
This November when California legalizes Pot many will come to the self evident fact that prohibitions of anything is a "failed policy".

After Tom and his buddies wake up from election night partying in a week or two, the self evident reality will sink in that california will lead the charge in 9th, 10th and commerce clause lawsuits.

This will mean that gun rights leaders and marijuana law reformers will be working together because if they don't, it means self inflicted suicide.

When the AW ban expired, crime dropped. When pot is legalized, crime will drop

The only thing that sells victim disarmament is fear of crime. What will Tom do if he has no fear to sell. He will freak, fortunately with term limits, he can just go away.

radioman
04-24-2010, 4:54 PM
nicki, you make a good point, but pot is a fed law, I don't see how we tell a state, you can't make gun law, but go ahead on the pot.