PDA

View Full Version : Channel2 News

Ding126
04-20-2010, 4:43 PM
Well they gave a 30 second segment with several interviewers in favor of the ban..including to Emeryville COP...One sided in my opinion

glockman19
04-20-2010, 4:44 PM
Fred Rogan just did a report on chanel 4 with interviews in front of a supermarket.

bwiese
04-20-2010, 6:08 PM
Does the camera pan head tilt down low enough to get a pic of Chief Ken James, or did they have to stand him on a box?

I thought they had height and appearance standards for police officers, but they must've been waived for Ken James - bearded midget, I was half expecting him to be wearing Birkenstocks when he was at the DOJ microstamping hearing.....

Ding126
04-20-2010, 6:16 PM
Does the camera pan head tilt down low enough to get a pic of Chief Ken James, or did they have to stand him on a box?

I thought they had height and appearance standards for police officers, but they must've been waived for Ken James - bearded midget, I was half expecting him to be wearing Birkenstocks when he was at the DOJ microstamping hearing.....

I was thinking he looks about 5ft tall ...little man

spgripside
06-10-2010, 4:58 PM

Saw this bearded midget almost in Birkenstocks and flashed back to this thread:
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz322/spgripside/beardedmidget.jpg

Sean