PDA

View Full Version : klaiser list - updated monday or friday, or...

subroutine
02-24-2006, 1:35 PM
when is the list updated, when it is updated?

does anyonehave a direct link to the klaiser list....i can't find it.

ldivinag
02-24-2006, 1:43 PM
google is your friend...

http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/infobuls/kaslist.pdf

subroutine
02-24-2006, 2:09 PM
hmm.....that says year 2000...
it has not been updated since???

what day of the week do they update it, monday or friday, i've heard conflicting information on this.

ok, here is another.
http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/regs/aw.htm

but again, hmmm anyone, bueler, bueler??.......monday, friday?

UGG

sub

blacklisted
02-24-2006, 2:11 PM
hmm.....that says year 2000...
it has not been updated since???

what day of the week do they update it, monday or friday, i've heard conflicting information on this.

What are you smoking? ;)

They haven't updated it since then. However, we will find out on a friday, because that is when the notice is posted at the Office of Administrative Law.

http://www.oal.ca.gov/February2006_notice_pdf.htm

subroutine
02-24-2006, 2:15 PM
What are you smoking? ;)

They haven't updated it since then. However, we will find out on a friday, because that is when the notice is posted at the Office of Administrative Law.

http://www.oal.ca.gov/February2006_notice_pdf.htm

black,
i guess @ this juncture i NEED to be smoking :D

so i guess there was no update today then, so the next day is next friday......?

paranoid SUB<version>

blacklisted
02-24-2006, 2:31 PM
black,
i guess @ this juncture i NEED to be smoking :D

so i guess there was no update today then, so the next day is next friday......?

paranoid SUB<version>

Well, it probably just hasn't been posted yet. No guarantee of an update though. There is also no guarantee of an update next friday. We were told "2 weeks" in mid december! :D

shopkeep
02-24-2006, 2:41 PM
At this point the list has become an Urban Legend :D... LOL!

snobordr
02-24-2006, 2:45 PM
From Bigfoot, he and the Chupacabra are finalizing the list. The job was outsourced to them as the brain trust at the DOJ fizzled out over the whole episode.

Super_tactical
02-24-2006, 2:54 PM
Wow, I remember when this thought was exciting to me. It will definately be on a tuesday though. :rolleyes:

subroutine
02-24-2006, 3:13 PM
well, it is exciting to those of us who just became aware of this 2 weeks ago and have been struggling to get lowers..........:D :eek: :cool:

shopkeep
02-24-2006, 3:24 PM
well, it is exciting to those of us who just became aware of this 2 weeks ago and have been struggling to get lowers..........:D :eek: :cool:

You got plenty of time. I've been saying this since December... it's going to be AT LEAST April before they get anywhere close to updating the list. If they were close to doing it they would have just done it instead of giving us the bizarre, ominous, vague memo they posted on their site.

As far as I know the DOJ hasn't even promulgated the memo beyond their website.

kantstudien
02-24-2006, 9:59 PM
The "klaiser" list will be updated on a day that ends with "y." :p

Mr.RoDiN
02-25-2006, 3:27 PM
Haha I remember these threads! i kinda miss them now. The whole excitement of everything. Now everyone put down when they think the list will be updated!!!!!!!!!

ambiguous216
02-25-2006, 3:47 PM
when is the list updated, when it is updated?

does anyonehave a direct link to the klaiser list....i can't find it.

The psysic down the street from me advised me that the list is coming Wednesday Feb 29th at exactly 2:07 pm. She's a very respected fortune teller and it only cost me 25 cents and a rub of the crystal ball.

Mr.RoDiN
02-25-2006, 4:29 PM
you should of asked her to rub more than that crystal ball.

maxicon
02-25-2006, 4:36 PM
Happy Ending is a lot more than 25 cents!

DV8
02-25-2006, 5:21 PM
How much a rub if you have brass balls?

Mr.RoDiN
02-25-2006, 7:23 PM
K so i went to my fortune teller and she told me for 25 cents not only would she tell me when the list is going to be updated but she said its good enough for happy endings as well. Sounded like a good deal but i didnt have 25 cents so i guess ill just wait and see what happens.