View Full Version : Pmags Tightness Issue

04-19-2010, 11:36 PM
Hey guys,

I picked up some pmags this past weekend and took them out shooting. I find that when I load up a magazine to it's 10 round max, it's extremely difficult to get the magazine to lock in place with the bolt closed.

Some might say just have the bolt locked back went putting in a mag but I like to have the bolt closed and the chamber empty when out hunting or hiking or whatever and chambering a round using the charging handle when I am ready to take a shot. I am able to achieve this now after really forcing the mag in but when I got to charge, I really have to pull back hard to get that bolt past that round because of the tight squeeze.

Is that normal with the 10 round pmag mods?

04-20-2010, 10:13 AM
It does happen occasionally. The difference between a block that causes that situation and one that doesn't is very small... we're talking even a 32nd of an inch. Or it sometimes happens when a spring is not seated properly on the follower. Bring those mags back into us and we'll repair them for you so they fit 10 rounds and a little more to allow for easier loading.

04-20-2010, 1:17 PM
Awesome, I will be by this week. Thank you.