View Full Version : *SOLD* Sig P226 Equinox .40 & 900 rds of Speer Lawman Ammo *SOLD*

Long Rifle
04-18-2010, 6:59 AM
For sale is my 1-month old Sig (build date is 1-27-10. Bought new in March) to fund another purchase. I love this pistol (I have one in 9mm). I'm just not a big fan of .40 S&W. I'm the original owner and it has exactly 100 rds of Speer Lawman down the pipe (hence the remainder of the case also for sale). I haven't filled out the warranty card. Included are all the papers, lock and box. The weapon light IS NOT included.

I'm not willing to ship and would prefer to do the transfer at Triple A's in Vallejo (Nor Cal, Bay Area). Price is $1,270 for the pistol and ammo. Buyer pays for transfer and DROS. I'll throw in a 20 rd box of Hornady TAP CQ 180gr, bronze brush, and 5 rds of A-Zoom snap caps for free. I believe I'm asking for a fair price. As I don't have a dire financial need to sell this beauty, keeping it is an option.

From Sig's website:
The Equinox® is the balance between day and night. The P226® Equinox is a .40 S&W designed by SIG SAUER® Custom Shop master gunsmiths. It features a two-tone accented Nitron® stainless steel slide with a lightweight black hard-anodized alloy frame. The contrast in color is achieved by the brush polished flats of the slide and nickel accents. The combination of the TRUGLO® Tritium Fiber Optic front sight and the rear SIGLITE® night sight provides excellent target acquisition, whether shooting day or night. To further enhance the low-light use, the Equinox comes equipped with an accessory rail. To complete the package, the Equinox comes with gray laminated wood grips with a perfect blend of checkering and stippling to enhance not only the form but the function.

04-18-2010, 7:07 AM
THATS A BFG...pretty fair deal with the ammo. alas..norcal

04-18-2010, 10:28 AM
pm inbound.

04-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Free Bump for a nice gun

04-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Good deal. Wish this was up a week ago!

Cyc Wid It
04-18-2010, 2:55 PM
If someone wants just the gun, I'd be interested in the ammo depending on weight, free bump!