PDA

View Full Version : CA AW Dealer In Palmdale/Lancaster Area???

m2hbvic
02-23-2006, 2:30 AM
Hi everyone! Does anyone know of any CA AW licensed FFL's in the Palmdale/Lancaster (other than the sawed off midget at Santa Fe Gun Galleria) that is willing to order one of the unlisted AR lowers??? I called a certain manufacturer and they said that they will ship to CA, but only while the window is open and only to a CA AW licensed FFL.

So,.........anyone know of any in the Palmdale/Lancaster area???? Or even in the Valencia/San Fernando valley area, or in the southern Kern county area???
THANKS,
Vic

fal_762x51
02-23-2006, 12:39 PM
HAHAHAHA, I thought my friends and I were the only ones who disliked the midget; his attitude or prices. He's the only one that has an AW, but an off list lower needs no AW FFL. Try High Desert Arms on Q, they might be willing. I know the Gun Shop on Sierra HWY would piss their pants (tried to tell me my CZ52 was illegal).

Edit: Sorry, didn't read the thing about the company wanting an AW dealer.

m2hbvic
02-23-2006, 2:12 PM
Ooooh yeah, there are alot of guys that the midget man has pissed off! Like I've posted before, I go into Santa Fe Gun Galleria once a year to see what over-priced guns he has and listen to his smart-***** mouth giving lip with an attitude to some poor (possible future) customer there in the store or on the phone,.......................and then I walk out,.................never to return for another year! I guess for me it's kinda like getting a "fix". It just reminds me that there are alot better gun shops to shop at and spend my hard-earned money at than at Santa Fe Gun Galleria. I like gun shopping/buying at Karl's Hardware (Don, Tom, Eric) in Rosamond or at High Desert Storm (Sandy and Jeff Storm) in Palmdale. Both places usually have fair prices for the area, will usually work with you if you need to do a layaway or "payment plan", will order what you want, and have a friendly atmospere!

Santa Fe Gun Galleria always has over-priced prices, only does a 30-day "payment plan" (read "pay it off within the 30-day DROS period" because the midget *****hole is anal and doesn't want to hold the gun for you until you pay it off and THEN run the DROS), doesn't want to order a single f^cking gun for anyone (unless you're a cop), AND you get a really snobby and opinionated attitude with a smart-***** lip to match it all!!! Need I say more????
Vic

50 Shooter
02-23-2006, 7:10 PM
Vic,
I know someone but you'd have to drive to Westminster.

DEATH to the Santa Fe midget!!!:p

If I kick him square in the ***** do you think he'd get any taller?:D

How much longer before you flee? Gonna make the May shoot?

Justang
02-24-2006, 12:31 AM
What FFL in Westminster will do lower transfers? The drive to the IE is getting old.

m2hbvic
02-24-2006, 3:14 AM
Hey Shawn,
"DEATH to the Santa Fe midget!!!". Now that's f^cking funny as hell! ROTFLMAO!!!!! No, I think that if you kicked the midget square in the ***** then you would lose a perfectly good foot and ankle, and he sure as hell isn't worth losing that!

Sounds like a possible road trip to Westminster for me! Never been there before. Anyway, either e-mail me at home or give me a call with the info. I should be home in the PM this weekend and the AM during the week. I'm working a ton of OT, 7 days a week now, so I'll have to call in sick or something to make it down to Westminster to spend more of my "funny money" from working tons of OT.

I was planning on flying back to FL to line up stuff like a storage unit, car storage, auto transport, apartment/house, to be ready to leave CA quick when I get a job offer lined up, but it's looking more like it'll be a May trip now. BTW, the wife (aka "THE WARDEN") is not moving to FL with me! Oh well,....at least I won't be missing all my guns since they'll all be with me! Won't miss the wife either! I'll try to schedule the desert shoot around the trip if I can.

BTW, did you get my e-mail with the ? about the BP bowling ball mortar parts??? Talk to you later.
Vic