PDA

View Full Version : shipping lowers question - damage possible?

subroutine
02-21-2006, 10:14 PM
hi guys,
as if reading these boards hasn't made me MORE paranoid than i already am!!!!!..............

my lowers are aparantly being sent USPS to my FFL.......i'm really new go "gun-parts"......so....

what is the likelyhood damaging a lower during shipping if not properly packed?......even the worst shipping conditions??

truely yours
extra-paranoid
SUB

C.G.
02-21-2006, 10:16 PM
hi guys,
as if reading these boards hasn't made me MORE paranoid than i already am!!!!!..............

my lowers are aparantly being sent USPS to my FFL.......i'm really new go "gun-parts"......so....

what is the likelyhood damaging a lower during shipping if not properly packed?......even the worst shipping conditions??

truely yours
extra-paranoid
SUB

Lost maybe, damaged highly unlikely.

sintax
02-21-2006, 11:19 PM
i'd be willing to bet you could slap the shipping label and postage onto the lower itself and they could not damage it enough to not have it work.

subroutine
02-21-2006, 11:21 PM
i guess i should just chill and take a midol, eh? what is a good anti-DOJ anxiety drug?? hehe

Jon
02-21-2006, 11:23 PM
You *may* see some scratches on the finish, but that could be from the carrier, dog next door, guy/gal who packed it, etc.

As far as functionality, don't worry. They'd have to tie it to a bumper and then run it into a wall to fsck it up.