View Full Version : apparently Remingon 1100CM Competition Master is back...

02-21-2006, 2:16 PM
Last nite I was leafing thru the 25 lbs of documentation I took home from the SHOT Show.

In perusing the Remington Law Enforcement catalog (separate from their much thicker regular long gun catalog) they had the 1100CM Competition Master (22" bbl, grey stock, 8 rounds) depicted and listed on the autoloading shotgun page.

Sounds like it's back! I want one!!! Can't find pricing/availability though. Davidson's Gallery of Guns doesn't have it...

02-21-2006, 8:49 PM
Some of the Turner's stores have it in stock. Even if they don't have it in the store they probably have a number of them in the warehouse. You'd be surprised at what Turner's keeps in their warehouse but you don't see on the shelves.

Brass Balls
02-22-2006, 5:38 AM
That's cool. It's a great shotgun. I bought one and liked it so much that upon learning it was being discontinued I bought another. This was about a year ago. At the time the best price I saw online for this shotgun was $700, I paid $750 locally and saw it as high as $850.

02-22-2006, 7:25 AM
Great shotgun. I use mine for 3 Gun. Love it.
Only problem is the sights are too low. Going to get the Williams slug sights.
Had True Glows, good visibility but not high enough.
JP is using these on their limited shotgun package. Good fit for me.
Glad to see they are back.

02-22-2006, 8:54 AM
I know Turners carries them for a fact. However you cannot buy one in San Diego County due to a city ordance.

02-22-2006, 11:43 AM
However you cannot buy one in San Diego County due to a city ordance.

What kind of city ordnance? I'm sure those are preempted - esp as this isn't an AW, nor is it a "junk gun".

And, furthermore, how could something in the COUNTY be controlled by a CITY ordnance? San Diego County is a helluva lot bigger than city of San Diego.

02-22-2006, 2:22 PM
If they are legal in LA, I am sure they are in San Diego....I haven't heard of any restrictions in San Diego that are more so than anywhere else in the state.

02-22-2006, 6:00 PM
lol i was saving up for one when they discontinued it, LOL ive been looking at winchester super x2 practicals since then