PDA

View Full Version : I Screwed Up Years Ago, Will I have Trouble Buying???

Japsican
02-21-2006, 12:49 PM
Deleted

blkA4alb
02-21-2006, 1:02 PM
as long as your over 21 and don't have any felonies you should be ok as far as i know. its when you get a felony that your gun owning days are over. some other members may know some hidden cali law that i dont know though:p

bwiese
02-21-2006, 1:03 PM
That's a nonviolent misdemeanor. There should be no open issues by now - you've completed all sentencing, court probation, etc. You should be OK.

You can fill out a Personal Firearms Eligibility Check Application with the DOJ.
The form is at [/url]http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/forms/pdf/pfecapp.pdf[/url].

It requires a $20 fee and the form must be notarized.

Do this before you try to buy a gun, just for safety's sake.

xenophobe
02-21-2006, 1:04 PM
You should be fine. Non-violent misdemeanors are not reasons to deny you a firearms purchase.

If you wish to do an eligibility check with the State it will cost $20. Look here for more info:

http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/pfecfaqs.html

EDIT: LOL! Everyone don't chime in at once! Hey Bill... nice meeting you the other day. You have a loud voice and scared the owner away haha (he just got new hearing aides)... anyways, come by anytime.

Stanze
02-21-2006, 1:06 PM
Violent,weapons related, drug related, gang, violent juvenile misdemeanors, mental records and restraining orders may throw a wrench in the D.R.O.S. process as well.

bwiese
02-21-2006, 1:20 PM
Hey Bill... nice meeting you the other day. You have a loud voice and scared the owner away haha (he just got new hearing aides)... anyways, come by anytime.

Good meeting you. Sorry about the bellowing. Some of it is due to shooting-related hearing damage (whatdidja say??), the rest of it is just due to me being a loud arsehole.

Japsican
02-21-2006, 1:23 PM
Deleted

Japsican
02-21-2006, 1:24 PM
deleted

xenophobe
02-21-2006, 1:33 PM
Good meeting you. Sorry about the bellowing. Some of it is due to shooting-related hearing damage (whatdidja say??), the rest of it is just due to me being a loud arsehole.

lol... it's alright. We've all got a bit of hearing damage at the store.... seems to go with the territory.

edwardm
02-21-2006, 1:33 PM
Everything is said and done for with all the sentencing and whatnot. It turned out to be a misdemeanor. Im pretty sure ill pass, but there is still that voice in the back of my head saying "what if...". As for the "Pre-Check", Im impatient...I have 7 more days to go because I already filled out a DROS application at my local dealer, But I am Soooo Nervous!...how soon do they actually know if you passed or not??? Will they call or something if I dont???

Assuming the 487 as a misdemeanor is all that you have on record in CA, or anywhere else (state or Fed), you're OK.

If you have a wobbler felony, and get it reduced to a misdemeanor (487 is a wobbler in this state, can be charged as felony or misdemeanor) under PC 17(b), you can also own firearms in CA. So you're OK.

grammaton76
02-21-2006, 1:37 PM
Everything is said and done for with all the sentencing and whatnot. It turned out to be a misdemeanor. Im pretty sure ill pass, but there is still that voice in the back of my head saying "what if...". As for the "Pre-Check", Im impatient...I have 7 more days to go because I already filled out a DROS application at my local dealer, But I am Soooo Nervous!...how soon do they actually know if you passed or not??? Will they call or something if I dont???

Calm down, my friend was freaking out at first because he had a similar misdemeanor (which was expunged later on). I know what you're going through there, but if you're at the 7 day point you're probably fine. When he was buying his SKS, the gun shop told him that if the DOJ turns down folks, they usually do it right away (within a day or two), not towards the end of the waiting period.

Japsican
02-21-2006, 2:01 PM
Calm down, my friend was freaking out at first because he had a similar misdemeanor (which was expunged later on). I know what you're going through there, but if you're at the 7 day point you're probably fine. When he was buying his SKS, the gun shop told him that if the DOJ turns down folks, they usually do it right away (within a day or two), not towards the end of the waiting period.

You guys are making me feel a little more at ease...If by any chance I did fail the DROS, I hope they do call me asap...Id hate to wait the hole ten days just to find out that I failed the background...

grammaton76
02-21-2006, 2:44 PM
Hey grammation76: I have wanted to ask you this for a long time, is that you in your avatar?

If it is, that is a pretty provocative pose. Are you challanging us to a sword fight? :p

10TH

BTW: Never bring a sword to a gun fight. :D

*grin* Yeah, it's me - the pic actually wound up being really cool by accident. The reflection on the blade came out just right. On sksboards, which allows you to use a remotely-linked avatar, the actual avatar which gets displayed rotates randomly throughout a small set of pics. Most of them involve firearms... this one though, for some reason, is a personal favorite of mine.

Shovelhead
02-21-2006, 6:22 PM
I am relatively sure that if there is a word Grand theft in front of it that is a felony. If the amount of what you stole was over 400 bucks than it reaches Grand theft charge level and is then a felony. That is the difference between a "petty theft" and a Grand theft one is not a felony the other is.

Make sure what you were orginally arrested for is what you were convicted of. Often if it is borderline they will reduce charge to get a plea.

Definition sorta
Grand theft is the crime of taking someone else's property against their will with the intent of permanently depriving them of the property. In order to be considered grand theft, the total value of what was taken must exceed a certain dollar amount. The value of the property stolen to constitute the crime as grand theft varies by locale and other specifics. The term "property" in the grand theft definition can include money, labor, real, or personal property that lawfully belongs to another individual or group of individuals

1911jerry
02-21-2006, 6:35 PM
What about all the legally stupid things we do.... much worst than illegal things sometimes. For example. I just had bought my first house. I smelled a gas leak at the water heater. I lit a match to see where the leak was coming from. Poof. A small fire lit on the flexline. I blew it out, took one step back and said to myself, "that wasn't smart". I am lucky to be able to squeeze a trigger now a' days.....

That was the only stupid illegal thing I have ever done...and planning on keeping it that way...

JS

Shovelhead
02-21-2006, 6:57 PM
Someone please remind me not to ever go into HVAC biz with 1911jerry :)

Darwin awards had two guys fully trained gas repair type guys did same thing lit a lighter to see their way around instead of grabbing a flashlight. They found parts of their bodies a half mile away.

I am glad you are ok I'd hate to have to laugh at the news paper article :)

I literally get cold sweats if I start recounting all the stupid things I did growing up a redneck in middle Georgia.

Anyone for taking a 22 Lr round putting it in a straw so the rim is down and throwing it up in the air? It took about 3 rounds whizzing by my head to realize that was stupid... And that is just the one I am willing to talk about. :)

So 1911jerry please know there is someone who has done much worse than you. :)

grammaton76
02-21-2006, 8:49 PM
Anyone for taking a 22 Lr round putting it in a straw so the rim is down and throwing it up in the air? It took about 3 rounds whizzing by my head to realize that was stupid... And that is just the one I am willing to talk about. :)

Dude... I realize it's evil of me, but that just plain sounds fun as long as it's done with eye protection. They've done tests of setting off bullets in a campfire, and it never achieved enough force to inflict serious injury...

edwardm
02-22-2006, 7:47 AM
I am relatively sure that if there is a word Grand theft in front of it that is a felony. If the amount of what you stole was over 400 bucks than it reaches Grand theft charge level and is then a felony. That is the difference between a "petty theft" and a Grand theft one is not a felony the other is.

Make sure what you were orginally arrested for is what you were convicted of. Often if it is borderline they will reduce charge to get a plea.

Definition sorta
Grand theft is the crime of taking someone else's property against their will with the intent of permanently depriving them of the property. In order to be considered grand theft, the total value of what was taken must exceed a certain dollar amount. The value of the property stolen to constitute the crime as grand theft varies by locale and other specifics. The term "property" in the grand theft definition can include money, labor, real, or personal property that lawfully belongs to another individual or group of individuals

Sorry, but you're woefully wrong on this. Grand theft is defined by the value of the item or property taken and/or the type of property taken. It is not de facto a straight felony.

If you look at Cal. Penal Code 489, you will see that the punishment for grand theft, not involving the theft of a firearm, is 16 mos, 2 or 3 years in state prison OR 1 year in county jail. That makes it a "wobbler" in California, also known as an alternate-felony-misdemeanor. The dollar amount does not force the matter to be a felony or a misdemeanor. It can be either.

If a DA charges you with 487/484 (grand theft), he or she can charge as a felony OR as a misdemeanor. If it is charged as a felony, and you are granted probation and spend NO time in a state prison, the court may then at the end of probation adjudge the offense to be a misdemeanor pursuant to Cal Penal Code 17(b)(3), which makes it a misdemeanor for "all purposes", up to and including the ability to keep and bear arms in California. It also restores your ability to possess firearms under 18 USC 922, since the offense is deemed a misdemeanor by the laws of California and it is punishable for <2 years (1 year in county as a misdemeanor). I have verified this via Westlaw, Chuck Michel, Don Kilmer, Sally Sue Carney (CalDOJ), Jeff Booth (Cal DOJ), Dana McKinnon (CalDOJ), James(?) Cronin (BATFE, Pleasanton, CA Field Office, counsel) and Pam Hicks (BATFE, Los Angeles, CA Field Office, counsel) and California Teachers Commission v. Gebremichal 118 Cal App. 4th 1477.

That said, don't offer incorrect information to people. It only does them a dis-service.

xrMike
02-22-2006, 10:33 AM
Conviction of certain misdemeanors prevents gun ownership in California also (for 10 years after the conviction):

http://caag.state.ca.us/firearms/forms/pdf/misdproh.pdf

edwardm
02-22-2006, 12:51 PM
Conviction of certain misdemeanors prevents gun ownership in California also (for 10 years after the conviction):

http://caag.state.ca.us/firearms/forms/pdf/misdproh.pdf

You lost me - what does that have to do with his grand theft conviction? 487/484 is not on that list. I'm trying to de-confuse the guy. :)

xrMike
02-22-2006, 1:35 PM
You lost me - what does that have to do with his grand theft conviction? 487/484 is not on that list. I'm trying to de-confuse the guy. :)Sorry, I didn't mean to reply to YOUR post specifically. I meant to reply to somebody else's post that stated you have to be convicted of a felony to be denied the right to buy a gun (My link to that list was to show that certain misdemeanors could prevent gun ownership in California as well). My mistake. :o

edwardm
02-22-2006, 1:52 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to reply to YOUR post specifically. I meant to reply to somebody else's post that stated you have to be convicted of a felony to be denied the right to buy a gun (My link to that list was to show that certain misdemeanors could prevent gun ownership in California as well). My mistake. :o

N/P. I was just getting confused. Post lunch sleepiness + no coffee = need a nap.

BTW, nice avatar. ;)

xrMike
02-22-2006, 2:05 PM
BTW, nice avatar. ;)Yeah, that avatar is my middle-finger salute to radical muslims everywhere, :D .

stator
02-22-2006, 2:15 PM
Someone please remind me not to ever go into HVAC biz with 1911jerry :)

Darwin awards had two guys fully trained gas repair type guys did same thing lit a lighter to see their way around instead of grabbing a flashlight. They found parts of their bodies a half mile away.

I am glad you are ok I'd hate to have to laugh at the news paper article :)

I literally get cold sweats if I start recounting all the stupid things I did growing up a redneck in middle Georgia.

So 1911jerry please know there is someone who has done much worse than you. :)

That's due to the primer being a HE which gunpowder is not... it burns and a plastic straw will not be able to stand up to the burning long enough to allow a build of pressure to propell the bullet. You could easily put out an eye though.

xYourLocalAR15x
02-22-2006, 3:22 PM
WTF you only had to pay 500???
I was tagged at 45 in a 35 zone and slapped with drag racing. $1500 dollar fine and they gave me a Public defender then made ME pay for it. Plus 2 points on licenese and community service. You got off lucky my friend!

Oh yea, I passed the background check. :D

Japsican
02-22-2006, 4:12 PM
Sorry, but you're woefully wrong on this. Grand theft is defined by the value of the item or property taken and/or the type of property taken. It is not de facto a straight felony.

If you look at Cal. Penal Code 489, you will see that the punishment for grand theft, not involving the theft of a firearm, is 16 mos, 2 or 3 years in state prison OR 1 year in county jail. That makes it a "wobbler" in California, also known as an alternate-felony-misdemeanor. The dollar amount does not force the matter to be a felony or a misdemeanor. It can be either.

If a DA charges you with 487/484 (grand theft), he or she can charge as a felony OR as a misdemeanor. If it is charged as a felony, and you are granted probation and spend NO time in a state prison, the court may then at the end of probation adjudge the offense to be a misdemeanor pursuant to Cal Penal Code 17(b)(3), which makes it a misdemeanor for "all purposes", up to and including the ability to keep and bear arms in California. It also restores your ability to possess firearms under 18 USC 922, since the offense is deemed a misdemeanor by the laws of California and it is punishable for <2 years (1 year in county as a misdemeanor). I have verified this via Westlaw, Chuck Michel, Don Kilmer, Sally Sue Carney (CalDOJ), Jeff Booth (Cal DOJ), Dana McKinnon (CalDOJ), James(?) Cronin (BATFE, Pleasanton, CA Field Office, counsel) and Pam Hicks (BATFE, Los Angeles, CA Field Office, counsel) and California Teachers Commission v. Gebremichal 118 Cal App. 4th 1477.

That said, don't offer incorrect information to people. It only does them a dis-service.

Either you're an Attorney, are studying to be an Attorney, or you've been through this before...Either way, thanks for all your help along with everyone elses help on my issue. Im a lot more confident now knowing the information you all have presented to me.

Thanks

Japsican
02-22-2006, 4:18 PM
WTF you only had to pay 500???
I was tagged at 45 in a 35 zone and slapped with drag racing. $1500 dollar fine and they gave me a Public defender then made ME pay for it. Plus 2 points on licenese and community service. You got off lucky my friend!

Oh yea, I passed the background check. :D

Yeah, I ONLY had to pay 500 bucks...I guess they noticed that I had been a "good boy" 'til then. Originally there were no Charges pressed against me, but the state picked it up and thats when I was charged with PC487(a) "A Misdemeanor", 15 days of Service, $500 Fine, and 2 years unsupervised probation...stupidest mistake ever, I learned my lesson and will never do anything like that again..."Knock on Wood"

edwardm
02-22-2006, 5:03 PM
Either you're an Attorney, are studying to be an Attorney, or you've been through this before...Either way, thanks for all your help along with everyone elses help on my issue. Im a lot more confident now knowing the information you all have presented to me.

Thanks

#'s 2 and 3.

-e

xYourLocalAR15x
02-22-2006, 5:39 PM
Yeah, I ONLY had to pay 500 bucks...I guess they noticed that I had been a "good boy" 'til then. Originally there were no Charges pressed against me, but the state picked it up and thats when I was charged with PC487(a) "A Misdemeanor", 15 days of Service, $500 Fine, and 2 years unsupervised probation...stupidest mistake ever, I learned my lesson and will never do anything like that again..."Knock on Wood"

Actually i think i understand why i got screwed... I got caught in torrance. That explains everything. Those *****s! :mad:

11Z50
02-22-2006, 6:01 PM
True on the 17b BUT.......

As decided in People v Smokey Robinson (no joke) it is the Defendant's responsibility to petition the court to actually have the felony conviction reduced to a misdemeanor upon completion of probation, payment of all fines etc. If you don't, you are still a felon, even though you never did time. Ask Smokey. Nothing happens automatically.

edwardm
02-23-2006, 5:34 AM

As decided in People v Smokey Robinson (no joke) it is the Defendant's responsibility to petition the court to actually have the felony conviction reduced to a misdemeanor upon completion of probation, payment of all fines etc. If you don't, you are still a felon, even though you never did time. Ask Smokey. Nothing happens automatically.

Actually, the seminal case on that is People v Banks, heard in 1952 or 1954 or so (I don't have the cite handy).

And you are correct, in California it requires court action.

That's why I carry a court certified copy of my Ruling and Order in my wallet at all times.

Japsican
02-23-2006, 8:14 AM

But on my papers it said "PC487(a) a Misdemeanor" never said anything about a felony...Does that still make it a felony or what? Also, does it matter that they never pressed charges?

edwardm
02-23-2006, 10:06 AM
But on my papers it said "PC487(a) a Misdemeanor" never said anything about a felony...Does that still make it a felony or what? Also, does it matter that they never pressed charges?

Wait a second. Didn't you say, in an earlier post, that you were found guilty/plead out, had some fines and probation? If so, then charges were filed and prosecuted. And yes, since it says "misdemeanor", it really means "misdemeanor". You have nothing to be concerned about, assuming that is the one and only thing on any criminal record (state or Federal) you may or may not have.

Japsican
02-23-2006, 10:41 AM
Wait a second. Didn't you say, in an earlier post, that you were found guilty/plead out, had some fines and probation? If so, then charges were filed and prosecuted. And yes, since it says "misdemeanor", it really means "misdemeanor". You have nothing to be concerned about, assuming that is the one and only thing on any criminal record (state or Federal) you may or may not have.

The persons whos property it was never pressed charges against me...I had to go to court twice just to hear no charges had been pressed...Then the last time the state picked it up and I was charged with PC487(a) a misdemeanor, paid fines and whatnot...Yes, that is the only thing I have on record...maybe a speeding ticket or something, but nothing crazy.

hrlrdr22
02-23-2006, 10:49 AM
Just fil the form out from the doj and see dont go and try to purchase a gun without knowing for sure. We all can sit here and speculate but it will be you facing another criminal act if indeed you go and purchase and it does in fact show up that you are a felon. Just quit speculating and do the right procedure to avoid any kind of trouble. I know it sucks but is it really worth getting another charge for?

Japsican
02-23-2006, 10:59 AM
Just fil the form out from the doj and see dont go and try to purchase a gun without knowing for sure. We all can sit here and speculate but it will be you facing another criminal act if indeed you go and purchase and it does in fact show up that you are a felon. Just quit speculating and do the right procedure to avoid any kind of trouble. I know it sucks but is it really worth getting another charge for?

I already filled out an application, if everything goes as planned ill be picking up my new 1911 next Wednesday.

hrlrdr22
02-23-2006, 12:17 PM
then what are you worried about???hopefully everything goes well for you...what 1911 did you get?..

Japsican
02-23-2006, 1:15 PM
then what are you worried about???hopefully everything goes well for you...what 1911 did you get?..

Im worried I wont pass!!! And my dreams will be shattered to hell...

I bought...or im "trying" to buy...a SS Mil-Spec...

hrlrdr22
02-23-2006, 1:53 PM
why would you not pass....if it is because of your past, you will also now be facing new charges for a felon trying to purchase a new firearm...i believe, hopefully someone should chime in...you should have filled the form out from the doj requesting to see if you can legally purchase a firearm. hopefully you are just to worried and will pass but keep us posted...

Japsican
02-23-2006, 4:18 PM
why would you not pass....if it is because of your past, you will also now be facing new charges for a felon trying to purchase a new firearm...i believe, hopefully someone should chime in...you should have filled the form out from the doj requesting to see if you can legally purchase a firearm. hopefully you are just to worried and will pass but keep us posted...

Ill definately let you guys know what happens...Im pretty positive I wasnt charged with a Felony or else I would have filled out the precheck DOJ app first. I didnt want to waste $25 bucks and wait another couple months for a precheck when I could just fill out a DROS and get my gun sooner, Im almost certain now im going to pass...I think they would have called me by now saying I Failed, no? I filled out the DROS last Saturday and its Thursday now...They told me to pick it up 3-1-06, what do you guys think???

stator
02-23-2006, 4:19 PM
Keep us posted as I'm somehow interested in your saga. I believe everyone who truely repents, should have their rights (or restored); the exception being murders, kidnappers, rapists, and pediofiles (sp?).

hrlrdr22
02-24-2006, 7:46 AM
Keep us posted as I'm somehow interested in your saga. I believe everyone who truely repents, should have their rights (or restored); the exception being murders, kidnappers, rapists, and pediofiles (sp?).
+1 Agree with you here

Japsican
02-24-2006, 2:51 PM
I called my FFL to confirm my pick up date and also asked if they could check to see how my application was looking, and if there were any problems. They told me they would have called if there were any issues, So I guess Im looking good at this point...Wednesday is NOT coming fast enough, cant remember the last time I actually couldnt wait for the weekend to pass...

Japsican
02-27-2006, 12:46 PM
You guys think Im in there clear??? I havnt heard anything from them thus far...

Japsican
02-27-2006, 1:57 PM
We guys (that's the pluralis majestatis, meaning: for the rest of this post, you can replace "we" with "I") don't have strong opinions whether you are clear or not. But since the background check that's part of the DROS procedure typically goes pretty quick, if there were a problem, you would probably already heard. We wish you luck.

But we have strong opinions on you not being relaxed enough. Man, stop fretting over it. Drink some chamomile tea, or have a brandy (if it is brandy-drinking time already in your timezone). Or maybe a drink with an umbrella in it, served in a bar by a scantily dressed person of your favorite gender. At this point, you have ordered your gun, and have DROSed it. All you need to do is to wait until the pickup date, then you will know for sure. Grinding yourself up and worrying for the next few days won't help any, won't give you any new information, and just will leave you all stressed out. And if you are stressed, it is harder to shoot accurately. Think Zen.

If you need some distraction: Spend some time shopping around for all the accessories you'll "need". Like ammo, cleaning supplies, range bag, safety glasses and earmuffs, cool clothing (the off-list lower T-shirt that artherd is selling goes good with new handguns, and have been known to attract chicks at the range), range memberships, cleaning supplies (lots of nasty chemicals and little pieces of cloth), aftermarket sights, holsters (kinda useless in CA, since you won't carry the gun concealed), optics (any gun can be scoped, even traditional-style cowboy six-shooters, if you are willing to make a fool of yourself).

One more important hint: if you have one too many drinks with umbrellas in it, don't drive home (felony DUI convictions will answer the question whether you'll have trouble buying in the affirmative, big-time), and don't fondle the scantily dressed person of the desirable gender (since a broken nose doesn't look good with your new gun).

Just relax ...

Thanks for the "Slap in the Face"...Im trying to relax...But everytime I do start thinking about it, Im at work (which is now)...I get bored so I surf this site...I also look for different accessories and anything else I will need like you mentioned, but everytime I do that, I think "hey, im looking at all this great stuff, and all this stuff I need to buy, but What if Im not even able to get a gun?"...Then I start stressing out again, Its like a vicious cycle!!!...As for now, I may stress a little, but I wont bother you guys with "What Ifs" any longer...Ill simply wait the 2 more days, and hopefully Ill be the proud owner of a SS Mil-Spec and Ill Joyfully let you guys know...If Not, Ill still let you guys know, but there wont be any Joy...

Japsican
02-27-2006, 2:02 PM
"scantily dressed person of the desirable gender "

:D That cracks me up!

CrazyJeep
02-27-2006, 5:04 PM
I wouldn't worry. I too had a misdemeanor for petty theft for which I had learned my lesson, paid my dues, and went on with my life. Kind of funny, I purchased my Sig while I was still on informal probation after speaking to a gun lawyer and confirming that I wouldn't have a problem. Not that this has any relation to the topic, but i'd really look into getting it expunged. Did it to my record to help with my self esteem... :)

Japsican
03-02-2006, 10:12 AM
The verdict is finally in...After going through all that, Taking the test for HSC...having the gun shipped to the FFL...Submitting a DROS...And waiting 10 agonizing days, Actually 12 Days...I went in the my FFL yesterday...and they told me................Sign here, here, and here, Initialize here, here and here, Safetly Load and Unload "your" gun. Yes! I Picked it up yesterday with no Problems!!! I called in sick just to go down there, bought 200rnds and some other supplys and went shooting! I love it!!!...Ill try and get some pics asap.

Thanks for everyones help!

hrlrdr22
03-02-2006, 1:17 PM
The verdict is finally in...After going through all that, Taking the test for HSC...having the gun shipped to the FFL...Submitting a DROS...And waiting 10 agonizing days, Actually 12 Days...I went in the my FFL yesterday...and they told me................Sign here, here, and here, Initialize here, here and here, Safetly Load and Unload "your" gun. Yes! I Picked it up yesterday with no Problems!!! I called in sick just to go down there, bought 200rnds and some other supplys and went shooting! I love it!!!...Ill try and get some pics asap.

Thanks for everyones help!

congratulations!!!:D :D :D

Japsican
03-02-2006, 1:32 PM
Congratulations. Too bad you are down south; if you were up north, I would suggest that you go to the range with a few of the people from Calguns, make a few holes in paper, and afterwards drink a few beers.

How far up north you talkin?...I have a bud up in the Pismo area I visit once in a while...Planning a trip up there pretty soon...Wouldn't mind squeezing off a few rounds with some fellow gun lovers...

edwardm
03-02-2006, 2:27 PM
How far up north you talkin?...I have a bud up in the Pismo area I visit once in a while...Planning a trip up there pretty soon...Wouldn't mind squeezing off a few rounds with some fellow gun lovers...

Good for you. :)

Japsican
03-02-2006, 2:44 PM
Good for you. :)

Thanks for all your input Edward...you really set my mind at ease quite a bit during my ordeal...