PDA

View Full Version : NorCal meets SoCal need donations for Build Party bday :)

Z ME FLY
04-12-2010, 7:20 PM
SO! I was talking with Veterosa today and hmmm..... I was telling him how much I would like to go to a SoCal BP. Then... guess what? The one May 30th is the day before my BDay :)

I was going to set the record for the longest traveled to a build party but.... realize it would be kinda cool if I could get some parts as a "gift" for my bday. Basically get a mess of parts from the different people so I can build the ak while I am down there.

My plan of course go to the SoCal BP, then next day go to ASR or somewhere else to go shoot for my bday. Test out the new aks.

If I get enough AK parts, soCal here I come!! If I could get a mismatched 74 I would be spoiled. It's just an idea since I never heard of someone asking for this before haha

thanks!

veterosa
04-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Hey I'll I think I can score some Korean BBQ and 6 pack for your B-Day LOL. Also, I have an extra PG that I can donate to get you started.

Z ME FLY
04-14-2010, 7:00 PM
I have a 47 rear trunnion that I am going to use, WE will see how many parts I can get by then...

freonr22
04-14-2010, 7:08 PM
If any one needs a 20 press I have one to use or loan in san jose. If you have been around here long enough you can take it with you

Lyte-
04-14-2010, 7:28 PM
you can have what ever parts from my kit (if I get one in time) that you can use that I don't need!

Z ME FLY
04-14-2010, 9:06 PM
you can have what ever parts from my kit (if I get one in time) that you can use that I don't need!

Thanks! :)

If any one needs a 20 press I have one to use or loan in san jose. If you have been around here long enough you can take it with you

My car wouldn't fit a 20ton and with the aks I am bringing it will be a tight fit anyways. I have been around calguns for awhile and a couple of people know me. Thanks for the offer.

I am really hoping to score some 74 parts :) I will probably have some spare UF parts so I just need a 74 front end and we are in business. Well that and figure out how the heck I am going to make a 74 UF when there are no flats out.

veterosa
04-15-2010, 11:27 PM
Hey you got your wish. Finally, not only your getting a AK 74, you are getting a Bogy Krink 74. Congratz....

Z ME FLY
04-16-2010, 4:12 AM
Hey you got your wish. Finally, not only your getting a AK 74, you are getting a Bogy Krink 74. Congratz....

LOL someone wanna donate a 74 trigger guard? :)

freonr22
04-16-2010, 6:58 AM
i figured that z, the been around awhile was meant for other calgunners,, and offer stands. I was just on the blackberry and thats what i could post :)