PDA

View Full Version : Need painter to paint Team CalGuns.net /GunPal.com bodywork (2 sets)

Seesm
04-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Need a painter... for 2 road race bodywork sets...
1 bodywork set is new and unpainted (it is primed) and the other one is painted would need to be scuffed and re-painted. Both need to be done ASAP. Thanks please PM me right away... Must be at least 75% quality wise... I could rattle can it pretty nice (JK) but prefer it awesome... :)

ChrisTKHarris
04-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Not sure about motorcycles, but Tony over at T&T Autobody in Sacramento has the best paint in town. His shop is always filled with GT3s, M3s, G35s, etc...

I'm assuming you're in the Sac/Auburn area. Tell him Chris Harris with the E46 referred you.

AndrewMendez
04-12-2010, 12:56 AM
I have a pro spray gun. I don't know if it has a regulator on it but if you have one on your compressor, I believe your good to go. Looks something like this:

http://www.tcpglobal.com/images/depot-00134R.jpg

But it is all chrome. My dad did body work on the side for years and the gun would shoot awesome. Just used it for paint, never primer, I don't know if that makes it any better, but he had 1 for each purpose. I can ship it to you if you want to try and tackle it yourself, then ship it back clean. I can get you the name if you would like first.

Seesm
04-12-2010, 1:02 AM
If you have a # for T&T that woudl be cool... I atalked to a fellow Cal Gunner painter i was hoping could help me out. I want to do it with CG's and GP colors... Will be sweet. Andrew I have a sprayer but I am not a painter... One needs to know what he is good at. Painting I am just ok. :p

AndrewMendez
04-12-2010, 1:03 AM
If you have a # for T&T that woudl be cool... I atalked to a fellow Cal Gunner painter i was hoping could help me out. I want to do it with CG's and GP colors... Will be sweet. Andrew I have a sprayer but I am not a painter... One needs to know what he is good at. Painting I am just ok. :p

alright! If I was closer I would offer to help. Good Luck!

ChrisTKHarris
04-12-2010, 1:05 AM

PM'ed

Seesm
04-12-2010, 1:10 AM
Thanks fellas!!!

AndrewMendez
04-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Did you figure it out yet?