PDA

View Full Version : Help me get it straight!

repete34
02-18-2006, 9:51 PM
On these new CA off list lowers.... Can you attach a upper that has a bayo lug and a A2 flash hider?

Where is this written?

ohsmily
02-18-2006, 10:02 PM
On these new CA off list lowers.... Can you attach a upper that has a bayo lug and a A2 flash hider?

Where is this written?

toward the top of this page in red is the FAQ...read it!

to start with, bayonet lugs aren't even restricted in ANY CURRENT LEGISLATION IN CA. So, you can put a bayonet lug on your egg beater or your glock, no one cares.

Second (well, first) READ THE FAQ...

and don't double post (you posted this same thing twice).

repete34
02-18-2006, 10:18 PM
The double post was a mistake and could not figure out how to delete it. I looked in the FAQ and did not clearly see what I was looking for. I have found it. I will continue to read here and will refrain from posting.

My mistake, sorry to bother you. If someone else has been upset you will just have to forgive a simple mistake.

AggregatVier
02-18-2006, 10:53 PM
Repete34: welcome to the board. First timers can be expected to make some unintentional or inadvertant mistakes. It's part of the learning process. Don't worry about the seniors at the end of the bar. They can get kind of cranky about youngin's, but they mean well. :)

repete34
02-19-2006, 7:06 PM
Is there any thing that must be done to the flash hider?

Does it have to be pined or welded on or can it just be threaded on?

Lethal_Addict
02-19-2006, 7:23 PM
SO let me get this stright... If you have lets say a Keltec S16 Ca. legal with a pre ban 30 round mag and a m900 Surfire light (pistol grip attached to the forward rail) on a pictany rail that is considered a forward pistol grip and an assault weapon?

1911_Mitch
02-19-2006, 8:36 PM
yup.

the forward pistol grip makes it an AW because it can accept detachable mags.

If a weapon has the capability to accept detachable mags, you cannot have any evil features listed in PC 12276.1

ohsmily
02-19-2006, 11:13 PM
SO let me get this stright... If you have lets say a Keltec S16 Ca. legal with a pre ban 30 round mag and a m900 Surfire light (pistol grip attached to the forward rail) on a pictany rail that is considered a forward pistol grip and an assault weapon?

Ok, get it "stright". The 30 round mag inserted in an su-16 is irrelevant...the forward pistol grip is what does it...

dhl
02-19-2006, 11:22 PM
So, if I put a non-detachable magazine on the lower that cannot accept more than 10-rounds I can attach all the goodies I want because technically it isn't considered a AW?
Joe