PDA

View Full Version : Heading up to Tehema Wildlife Area

Deluhathol
04-07-2010, 11:09 AM
I'm going to be heading up to the Tehema Wildlife Area Friday night to do some turkey hunting Saturday and Sunday. Just wanted to see if anyone else might be heading up that way. It would be great to have the opportunity to meet some of you.

Bearclaw
04-07-2010, 11:38 AM
I'd love to go....but can't. I'm gonna be lucky to even get out 1 or 2 more times before the season closes. I gotta find a new place to live by the end of the month! :mad:

Renowilly
04-07-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm going to be heading up to the Tehema Wildlife Area Friday night to do some turkey hunting Saturday and Sunday. Just wanted to see if anyone else might be heading up that way. It would be great to have the opportunity to meet some of you.

i'm going to be hunting Knoxville or Cache Creek area Sat April 17th if you're around

Deluhathol
04-07-2010, 1:49 PM
i'm going to be hunting Knoxville or Cache Creek area Sat April 17th if you're around

Sounds good to me. Do you need to pay anything or get any permits to hunt/camp there?

Renowilly
04-07-2010, 2:05 PM
Sounds good to me. Do you need to pay anything or get any permits to hunt/camp there?

Nope. PM me with your contact info if you like and I can share my experiences

Deluhathol
04-08-2010, 8:08 AM
I'd love to go....but can't. I'm gonna be lucky to even get out 1 or 2 more times before the season closes. I gotta find a new place to live by the end of the month! :mad:

Sorry to hear about you having to find a new place. That always sucks. Ive had to do it twice, but mine were both due to fires. One was bad wireing in a 220 outlet that wasnt even being used, and the other was due to the cat turning on the stove and ignited the stuff we were going to make for thanksgiving (didnt have much counter space). We had no trace left of the 20lb turkey we had in the freezer.

Bearclaw
04-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Sorry to hear about you having to find a new place. That always sucks. Ive had to do it twice, but mine were both due to fires. One was bad wireing in a 220 outlet that wasnt even being used, and the other was due to the cat turning on the stove and ignited the stuff we were going to make for thanksgiving (didnt have much counter space). We had no trace left of the 20lb turkey we had in the freezer.

i hate cats.

Deluhathol
04-08-2010, 12:34 PM
i hate cats.

lol ya she didnt make it out of the fire, but all my reptiles made it out just fine.

Deluhathol
04-08-2010, 1:11 PM
anyone heading up to the tehema wildlife area by red bluff this weekend?