PDA

View Full Version : Need OC Contractor for Patio Cover install

jmlivingston
04-07-2010, 10:13 AM
I'm looking for a licensed contractor in the OC area who does patio cover work. Mine's full of dry-rot and needs to be replaced.

John

Klarus Lights USA
04-07-2010, 11:32 AM
John,

Forward me your contact info to my email. I have a Contractor that does a lot of work on our personal properties and hoa around California. He is not the cheapest but he does good work.

Contact@dlinv.com

jmlivingston
04-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Email sent.

RedFord150
04-11-2010, 6:19 PM
My current Patio Cover is Aluma Wood and is about 3 years old. This is powder coated metal made to look like wood. I paid about $3K installed for a 12' by 16'. The inside height is 7' to 8'.
It is not loud in the rain, never rots, never needs painting, never gets termites, stands up to a hurricane, and way less than wood on the cost.
Google the name, you'll find a local contractor. Stay away from Home Depot or Costco, they wanted almost double on the price.
After 3 years of ownership, I think I made the best possible choice.
Good luck.

jmlivingston
04-11-2010, 6:38 PM
RedFord150,

I have a neighbor with one of those covers, he really likes it. Do you know if they can do balcony's with those? My master bedroom is upstairs and has a slider that leads out to a little balcony on the top of the patio cover.

John

6172crew
04-13-2010, 7:16 PM
My old room mate is out of work, Im sure he would drive down and knock it out for you.